Thursday, May 12, 2005

i'm fine lah. ahha, so long time never felt this sick. if i not home, i surely will write where i went mah :) haha, i never ask for ONS liao hor!! jus see some pix or vids.. sighzz.. banished to the world of DIY. jus for u siazz.. ;) if u wanan drop by, jus get a taxi. ask driver go either "BF", "date", or "crush" n he'll know where to drop u liao hahah! "Lover" is still under development, so he cant bring u there yet =D

hhe, i know u smiling at PC as though it mi lah, jus teasing u oni. everyday jus face Pc and smile haha. i wanna see ur replies fast, cos tat time, we still discussing the ONS thing n ur dream stuff, so wanna see wat u reply. if i get ur number, u'll find it scribbled on RP's toilets. hhah. sms whole day anot.. duno yet. cos it makes 1 really hard to focus haha. n my hp bill is killing mi liao... arghzz. prefer to send u a lovely mms =) ahha, u wanna really get my number??

i frogot wat info we toking abt. but, IT part means, these days nternet can find anything as long we take the time. so, wif expertise, it not hard to find wat i wanna haha. u can run, u cant hide from MY clutches. *or mouth? LOL, so paiseh* about cupid, all of my blogs have been quite direct feeling 1. but after the dream part, i wonder if i shld hold back more. u know mah, u always got ur crush to fall on, or waiting to fall onto him. for mi, it's like the scenario i gave u. but at some points of your reply, i still feel u're... getting genuinely abt mi. so, i shall maybe jus take it tat, he's a dream u're holding to. ya dream - i told u long time back. hope u dun b sad by this hor...

ya loh, i oso felt the sharp pain siazz!! i thot it's an ant or some bee, haven't look yet. will examine later, after i know if u can accept my mindset above :) tmr is the last day of the wk i get ur reply... huh? wat u wan mi to b? say loh, see if we can decide on anything LOL. oei, din i pack the whole line n put it aside?? y u anyhow break the bag 1?

when is HE nice to u? n y? nice as in nee dhelp? steer away like ur usefulness finished? a hug? u wanna cyber hug? *lean body hugging extra pound* =P Wat u mean "... if I ever get attached ... I would just come in"? nvm, u dun need slow down, i use my roller-blade to catch up *whhoooozzz, gotcha!! or have i?? LOL* haha, make up to u? i'll give u a tight =>HHUUGG<=, or even better, go ur office, explain wat happen... =D or how u want it? done, medium, rare, undone? ^_^ *i may sound jokeful, but it's to relax any tension or bad mood tat may bring while u writing it...*

haha.. *OOPS* guess we have to "show the world jus where we stand ... join our h*nds 4ever more" do i sound i'm declaring soemthing?!? extras? maybe, tok abt special service? hahah. wun lah, while u sitting n hearing, i'll oso on video conf call wif u to keep u entertained LOL. video show my picture oni, n voice is recorded live =D actually, i stil dunno wat's babyfats. 2 gers once mentioned to mi, a guy got babyfat, so look cute. i dunno. i jus find him cute, den he's adorable. oni 1 person is worthy of my hugz =D

ahha, WE is our group of ppl wif such thinking lah... *blush, wah liao, u oso muz say thing out so clearly 1 meh?? make mi muz think of other way to interpret it so my face is still on my skin...* tat dream thing, is cos tat time lah. now wun liao... hopefully. imagine loh, calling out another guy name on the bed. jialutz. how can i make u mine? err, ok i know, buy a lock for the chain!

ya, agree pact is not good way. but for ppl who haven been thru ups/downs of LTRs, they still need time to learn. true, it's better for him to change if he know something he does upset u. but for this 1, i muz tell u soemthing first... most frns had went out wif mi, shld know. shld i whisper? or jsu write here? ok lah, i dun tak vege. for mroe details, pls call the Hotline LOL. if i know, u get upset suddenly but u dun wanna tell, i'll wait till it happen again, n i will eitehr ask, or guess :)

all such feeling/emotions thigns are soemtime better left unsaid, as it seem more touchingt o feel it hehe. ya loh, i oso wanna see us leaving each other's house in a sweet manner. but my prob is tat, if i attached, i may ether b too keen to meet n kaikai, or pretty cold, waiting to be invited...

i oso dunno. when we meet, will we b not used to it, n b a lil cold? cos we always chatting online. u mean, if i absolutely sober, not having any funny idea, nothign may happen? hah, den we meet in pub, get a hse pour LOL. impossible nod?? dunno, but i thot got a skinny tarzan wanna carry someoent o safety, but tat someone dun wanna follow. willing to jus drop onto the ground, dun wna cling on to tarzan? ;)

i'm quite scared of those 3 words oso. never had a chance to say it. umm, the mid word got a V inside right? in case i seeing the wrong word. u waiting for ur crush to say e 3 words first? oh.. ok loh LOL. ahah, dun worry lah, ppl can still touch u, jus limit to the limbs oni hehe.. all others rights reserved liao by the blog owner LOL. u keep saying, u waiting to train urself up b4 meeting? now, u decided to meet halfway? or jus asking mi to check ur pic oni?

u 2 busy to write, maybe jus a greeting line after u login? so tat i know u were here loh. really sound like those warrior days siazz. somehow hor, i understand y u keep giving urself so much pressure on look n bod dept. but u really sound so paiseh of urself leh... haha, let's see how good u r at licking. can it affect the whole body, or jus a small part. ;) huh?? where did i write shower fun??

u sure u ready for the date anot? *OOPSS* i see an ass soring!! dun worry, lemme lick it n maassage it. put some protein to improve the healing LOL. give the muax to someone else? but, who deserve it more than the blog owner?? maybe i shld make spell so tat all muax wun stick to any1 than mi LOL. yep, ur blog oni got ur "maint'ce of heart needed. did ur crush hurt u again?? lemme FEDEX my ointment n lotion over! umm, hang on, pass over my thread n needle oso. or will it heal better, if i stitch myself? haha.. did i over-react?

i know u remark oniy. was teasing u at the killing. u dun like Top Gun/Mr Gun? ok... hha, come on, irc ppl go by the shortcut way mah, so of cos easier. but those who take the long path, sure last longer mah. agree? :) haha, dun worry, when cops come, i cover u ehhe. deep deep suck, i oso not sure. think it's jus suck the life outta u? LOL. think i muz buckup my swimming so got enuff breath :)

haha, u watch 2 much despo housewife liao mah, of cos oso despo lerz. dun worry lah, if u left on shelf, i'll marry u :) who who? who evil, dirty?? i saw ur sgboy msg, but din wan see yet. no courage at first. but now, decided to save it for wkend surprise :) was thinking of seeing on sat, but... u oso working this sat... oh...

oei... mi 1 mi 1.. mi 1 huggies... actually, oso dunno wat am i waiting for, to see ur pic. perhaps jus to save it for a wkend treat :)

1 comment:

W79 said...

Saw someone mentioning abt reserving hugs for *a special someone* Wonder who's the lucky guy... hehe... Banished to the world of DIY, that bad??? ok, I try to make up to u when we meet up, k? *blush* I ask the taxi driver liao but he blur blur so I give up trying liao...

I like to look at the PC and smile, can??? and I am enjoying it... Want to see my replies cos u curious to know how would I continue on the cyber ONS??? haha... Scribbled my number on toilets??? ok loh, dun bother asking me for my number liao, I am so not going to give it to u... I mean I would love to receive a sms from someone that's nice to me but then too much sms can really drive me mad especially when I can't focus on my work... hehe... I am scared that I would drool loh if I get to see the lovely mms... I DUN intend to exchange number with u liao cos someone wants to scribbled my number on TOILETS...

Someone is forever thinking abt tying me up loh... just dun want me out of his sight and everything... haiz... Dun keep thinking of tying me lah... Maybe I am so glued to u liao that I would never think of running away... *shy* I can sense ur direct feelings lah and I am not a stone loh... I just decided to give more time to someone, and spend more effort on him, hoping to see some results cos the mutual feeling is very nice... The rest would be up to him liao loh... If he dun make any moves, then most likely can only be friends liao... I drop so many hints liao, even taking the first step to show him my pic, but if he still so stone stone, then forget abt it liao... Dun want to make myself look so cheap and desperate... haha...

Haiz, if u still dun get what I am trying to tell u from the para above, then yah... I think it's an ant or some bee that cause the sharp pain...What do u mean what I want u to be??? U mean I can choose u to be my slave, master, wife, hubsand, baby, date or pet??? haha... Totally dun know what u want to be, so just be urself, k? I like u the way u r now...

If u notice, I am trying to forget abt HIM. In fact, I had reduce my blogging of HIM in here cos I care for ur emotions... Dun want u to be jealous or upset or anything else so maybe u want to stop asking abt me and HIM, cos I only want both of us in this small personal space... Cyber hug only??? I thought someone willing to hug me in real life. mm... nvm lah... Wonder if someone gets the hint why I am slowing down ONLY for him? mm... Dun have to sound jokeful lah cos I am not in any sad mood... Thought someone know his blog always bring a smile to my face...

*blush* Why want to join hands ever more and show the world??? What are u trying to declare? Since someone always dun get my hint, I must act stupid in return also. hehe... Dun need to be so nice to me lah... *shy* Dun think I m cute loh so dun raise ur hopes... wonder who's the one person now that's worth ur hugs... Envy him...

haha... Did I say something out very clearly? but seem like someone just dun get my hints loh... ok lah... I would only call dear, darling, sweetheart, K...n, on bed now... Still need to buy a lock when I am alrdy so tamed and by ur side liao??? *blush*

I alrdy know that u dun take veg and spicy stuff... U mention it some time ago when we were mentioning abt me cooking over at ur place for u... I dun have the Hotline number loh cos someone simply refuse to give it to me despite repeated hinting... LOL. I only get upset for a reason... Woman get upset suddenly cos they got period. LOL.

U sure abt u not making me to blog on such feelings/emotions? ok loh... I keep quiet...

I also worried abt that... I scared that we have nothing to tell each other so we better have a programme b4 we meet so we got something to keep us occupied like a movie loh... Dun know if anything would happen when u r sober... maybe more things would happen? Who say the someone dun want to follow? the someone just afraid to weight the skinny tarzan and cause him to have backach.. Care for the skinny tarzan, he also like that...

*shy* u know the 3 words liao, still want to ask me abt it... ok lah, I would reserved it for the blog owner lah until he wants it... * blush* I can't wait to meet u up liao lah and u r asking so much questions... Dun meet dun meet loh... hehe...

I am ready for the date but I am not sure if I am ready for the things we are going to do during the date... I am not sure if the blog owner deserve the muackz cos the blog owner complain that I got him so wet that he needs to take a shower again so yah... maybe no more muackz unless he begs for it. hehe... Evil Man creating spell potion for personal gain again... Maintenance of heart cos I am trying to let go of HIM and accept someone better??? *blush*

Now, I am wondering if chatting for 2 mths plus is a long path and if it would last longer. *shy* Protect me from the cops, that's so sweet but wait, no muackz for u... hehe... Why would u need a deep suck when a simple kiss from u just takes my breath away...

Who said I would be left on shelf??? ok, I go and look for others now to prove u wrong... haha... What u want??? I am a bit hard of hearing so maybe u want to give it to me first so I can give it to u... *blush* Saving my pic for a weekend treat??? I pray that u dun vomit when u see it...