Thursday, May 26, 2005

heeh, these days been going out wif my boi. but frankly, i dun have many ppl to hang uout wif though. usually is ask my msian frn. or else, will be to ask some seldom jio out frns. oh, back to topic. cos now often go wif out my boi, end up, get home, my first thign to blog is how i feel about the trip :) can say i never felt this happy beofre :) at times when we not toking, i'll try to think of soemthing to say, but i gradually feel it's not needed, cos as long we enjoy each other's company, it's the most treasurable n enjoyable moemnts =D *a flying kiss to him... jus wanna do it, even if it sounds gross*

on way home, i do have some flash backs n hold backs. my past relns all dun last more than 1 mth. this time, mi n boi tok on blog for 2 mths, n went out for almost a mth oso. thru our restless communication via blogging, i really hope this time, verything will work out fine. i am protective of him at times, n from hwo he react, seem like i'm the protective n caring n ready-to-fight kinda guy siazz!! cos, today, we went for some jap food again, n was once again served "crab". den got 1 guy n ger in offce wear come in to sit. as they were shown seats beside us, i heard guy ask, is there seats other than here? 2 bad none. so he sat.

den somehow, i feel that the guy n ger are actaully raising their voice to chat. it's as though they in kopitiam n can tok as loud as they want. kauz. wat an irritating pair. i den raise my voice oso. boi felt it, n ask mi to lower my voice. ok loh, i did.

this morning, raining oso. soemhwo, haha, ok am i getting 2 confi of myself? cos on bus to work, got 1 lady, walk all the way to the end of the bus to stand at the seat i at. my impression is, she loojing at mi. den for lunch, had wanna ask ppl from other depts out, but 2 bad, i need to go early lunch. think aybe tmr i try again. for lunch, got ppl doing flag day. i donated 10c to a ger. den on way back, got a cute boi wif earphone, i donated, n asked some boliao qns haha. donate 20c lah.

i muz say the temp guy good at PR. he can click well wif the ppl inside. even for lunch, can say 4 ppl, including him, went together. for mi, i feel tat i'm starting to open up myself for chatting. den hor, i gelled my hair, n was actually teased by the young lady: u using wax, careful later it rains. later i went to meet up my boi

haah, went all way to meet him from his office, den went further down for dinner. jus den, sis called mi for urgent help. hha, he went all the way wif mi to find sis siazz. quit nice of him. was thinking of getting him to rest there, while i go find sis. den hehe, made a fool of myself in front of him for dinner =D n wah, dinno my boi can take HOT n SPICY stuf! once again, he bought some thigns for mi. sighzz, dun think i can stop him from buying thigns for mi, but can oni dissuade him.

on way home, oso kinda.. haha, made a scene of ourselves.. in such way tat, no 1 dare to face us hahah... every1 jus crowd either 5 steps before or after us ;) hehe, by now, i wonder if i shld stil take all the time to blog. cos, i feel tat, my blog is for him to read haha... ya i know some other ppl oso reading. i'll see wat i can do.

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... dar dar is so cute... I am really very happy too cos I got to spend time with u... Dun have to try to think of something to say when we are quiet lah cos I just want to admire u in silence and enjoy the feeling of 2 of us together. In fact, I feel that we got so much things to say to each other liao that we dun have enough time loh... No wonder my face was wet last nite, so it was due to a flying kiss...

I am not sure if everything would work out fine cos I can't see into the future but I am willing to do my best to make this ltr last cos dar dar is the best. hehe... dar dar is really very protective of me loh... Muackz...

I can sense that the guy and ger raising their voice too but then dar dar shd not join in the voice raising competition loh... Not gd lah and I dun want any stares or quarrels from them. This is the way of how I protect u ba... and I am really very happy when u lower ur voice... Just feel so sweet when u listen to my adivse...

It's not nice of me to join u to go and find ur sis when she need help. It's an expected behaviour of me loh. If I go with u, that's normal. If I dun go with u, then I deserve a scolding liao. hehe... I like to take HOT and SPICY stuff, maybe that explain why I can take in a HOT guy as my bf... I m quite broke now so yah... would not buy things for u liao lah. haha...

We always make a scene when we are on the bus. It's either u laughing too loudly or we are attracting too much stares by holding hands in secret. hehe... Blogging is a nice way for ur friends to know what's happening to u as well, but dun blog when it's too late... Dun want dar dar to be too tired...