Wednesday, May 04, 2005

right now in frn's plc. actually dun intend to n dun need to blog. but haah.. dun wanna upset someone's day :) *kauz, this keyboard so hard to use!!*

alright, will keep blog short, cos.. main thing is to reply to comments. been thinking a lot of things while on way to work. flipped my java book to a page tat i stopped at. but den i wasn't reading at all. at most, i oni looked at the page 2 secs, n my mind n eyes drifted somewhere else. drifted to look out of window, and thinking abt the happenings. forgot wat i was thinking, but mostly on reln, wat's written on someone's blog *oops, haven been to tat gal blog for 2 days. will read the archive when got time*, my work, abt the things.. e to-do list which i never got to sit down to finish.

now, the feeling has come to me. the feeling of uncertainty. *umm, will tis blog 2 long instead of short??* everyone wants to be loved, n enjoy the sweetness of relns. same for mi. no 1 may ever wanna to be hurt at all, let alone once again. but eveyrtime when the feeling comes, 1 would most probably cant wait to jmp into it. as the old phrase goes, been there done tat. i had this feeling before. n know the consequences of it. although i oso dun wan be hurt again, but as i mentioned b4, when the feeling comes, u will only know the result if u give it a try. i shall leave it to fate to decide when the one for mi shld appear in front of mi to walk down the path of life, holding my hand. if fate decrees tat, a person appearing before mi oni walks with mi for a few minutes, so be it. take it as it goes. Life is full of lessons to learn.

today, haha, mentioning abt samuel again. haha.. someone got a samuel as close frn, i got samuel as a cute colleague@!!! YIPPE! samuel again came over to help us. i dun think much happened today wif him, cos he oni here half day, den going for roadshows liaoz. haha, i think those ppl visitng roadshows definitely envy mi for having a CUTE colleague like him!! he was there sitting wif mi, saying a user coming over to learn from him over lunch. den i asked, can i join? haha...

den later, my jnr colleague, was transferring a call over to mi. she said it's my lover. i wonder who. i picked the call. it's samuel's voice! ahha, i immediately broke into a hysterical luff! haah, den i sorry to him for breaking into such luff lah :)

my master ask mi for dinner, was wondering if i shld go over to stay for the night. cos wanna enjoy a/c. he oso treated mi tomovies, while i offered to pay for dinner. ahha, somehwo, the dinner was not worth it. small share for the price. watched the show "Kingdom of Heaven". my first commercial historical movie. i dino wat the movie is abt, but master wanna watch. got orlando bloom not bad. from the show, i understand abt warfare. and learn abt caring n protecting loved ones. but i certainly will not opt for history movie again. so GORY!!! heads chopped off, blood splattering, kauz! but somehow, i begin to find tat i start to read into movies.. those tat provide some kinda of lessons 1, i try to see the point, n think (analyse) whether i shdl learn from it.

oh ya, as i typing this blog, tat ex-frn aj of mine called again. i really dunno if i shld answer, or rej. ans is sure no. but rej... wel i can still frn him, but not to extent of going out so often anymore. prefer tis kidna quiet life for now. till someone pulls mi out of this mess? ;)

==============================

wah liao, win liao loh.. dun jealous, but give 1 hard n firm "this would be my last comment". was thinking if shld go to frn hse lah, but 1 imppt thing is, no matter wat, i will try to blog some things, cos hehe, i mentioned above, dun wanna upset a day, if i can. well, the way u write things n describe, sometimes i find it pretty touching. maybe cos i relate n link a lot, and emotional type?

hehe, did u colleagues notice ur good mood and take adv of it? haha, oei entering my life mean knowing mi better lah. which other place u wanna enter?? my mouth? LOL. well, human often have more than 1 side. it's wat make them interesting. as we tok more, we understand each other more oso mah.. haah.. and use up my space here more =D

kids? wah liao, kids can be pretty cute at times. like joshua ang. bounce around? like a ball? =P ahah, FINALLY u admit it's LONG. will try to cut short lah, will try not to tok cock. how can say u forced her out? u oni kicked her out =) but dun worry, her blog i can comment, or msn her. for u, i bobian mus write here.. =D

in fact, to mi, there's nver too much to read/know abt a frn, let alone someone who i am used to reading n rpelying liao. oni scared tat he dun blog, n suddenly make mi worry for nothing haah. dun worry, if i tired, i will sleep more on wkdays haha.. i veli good boi n stay home on wkends 1. ur reply jus come naturally? hehe, r u able to read my mind so well?

u need a hug to warm up, or a caress/fondle?? =P wahah.. how come u oso start to read in the middle n assume my meaning? "cos we seem to click pretty well haha, know each other's history and happenings " mean we click well, know history and happenings. more than chatting? wat u wishing? french kiss or lovers' 12 hrs hug :) click in sex? dunno, need a trial for tis 1. but on fetish, seem quite ok ahah.. i sound like i judging u based on ur sexual answers!

oei, u again read in middle of text. i was saying if we dun progress into anything else, i will sure stay as good frns. but in fact, at times, i do wanna give u a hug when i read ur comments. spell? well i do watch "Charmed" hahaha... dun worry lah, if i can take it, i'll rpely ur blog to make ur new day.

haha. u urself claim ew in "ltr" 1 mah!! stocky fellow? oh well, how u knwo wat type of guys i into? hehe.. beshide a 1.72 gym guy, i will look like those petite ger having a bodyguard for protection LOL. umm, will there b surprises tat dun touch the person? if physical, ya of cos sometimes dun have. but if touching the heart, if sincere enuff, surprises shld reach the heart 1 mah.

train real hard? how come i read tat someone is eating all he can?? wah liao, u sure know how to crack jokes hor? go out/come home wif cookbook. oh ya, n someone is planning to practise his culinery skills tis wkend hor? after learning from the book LOL. imagine urself tying mi beside u? can, of cos. but did i smell precum?? LOL. wah.. i think i on verge of kena rape liaozz. someone wanna bind/handcuff mi so molest mi!! i think i wanna prepare to file a police port... LOL

thunderstorm nite? haha, sorri, i dun smoke 1 haha. actually, i know french kiss is a lasting kiss, but how to make it last? co-habitate?? someone, is a honry dude siazz!! or hunk ;) few days den u lose tan ah? mi is weeks siazz. umm, be careful of ur health. dun go 2 fast in losing wt.

u saw my pic in fridae n sgboy? who say oni u in finals?? go cinema go free-ball mean? cos i singing a emotional track to someone mah, so i'll perhaps b paiseh, cos never tried siging to a person. usually jus imagine n sing. haha, maybe no need to close eyes. i oredi hard-on by the time i start sing haha.

u still contact ryan? wat the diff btwn happy "they think this way" n "encouraging mi"?? cos i never had such experience b4.. usually is see from Tv, frns will encourage frns to go ahead n try. or i'll advise frns. now, ppl telling u tis. now i pretty happe tat they have such good view of mi haha. i think i inot good books of my judges. u lei??

i dun escape from LTR. if soemthing crops up, i wil lwanna see wat went wrong. when i in LTR, i will stop all sex stuff, unless he 100% dun mind. if he hesitate n agree, i'll understand him n decline all sex. wat more, if i dating someone, i will not allow myself to stray n date other guys same time. feel it's unfair.

LTr definitely got LOVE mah. comms impt, trust MUZ b there. both parties, i hope can b truthful loh. dun like "dun speak truth". even if stray a bit, wat's wrong wif confessing? better than i find out myself n qn tat person. n oso be there for each other in needs, n b attentive to moods. like, i usually chatty n bubbly. but 1 day, i turn quiet n cancel my appt. u wanna come. i say dun need. n u decided to go out wif ur frns SINCE I SAY U DUN NEED COME. wah liao, i'll b disappointed 1 loh. i'm down, cant u shwo more concern n drop by?? even a visit will be nice. u can't expect a person to so easily pour outs orrows 1 rite?? haha.. ok.. the moods 1, i was venting my frustz on my dec dating :)

btw, who is yanfang?? a kiddy? wat happened to u early in morning? i suppose u had read my blog. sad wif my comments on samuel? or abt mi spending night at master place? thinking tat a/c is pretext? seriously i dun lie loh. if i din write things clear enuff, u can always ask mi. dun tell mi my blog lost its magic on u?? u shld listen to SYZ's tao wang. i put the link for u when i get home tmr. e song to mi is abt dun give up even in times of troubles.

seriously.. if u wanna hide, my humble room here can be ur shelter. but it mean, we meet EARLIER!! i dun mind even if my beloved has an unusual job. i'll oni b worried sick for him. wat does PLS do?? ya, the show's COOL!! other than charmed, i am watching this show!! YAY, despo house-hubbies!!

gdnite, at 1.34am haha.. NEW RECORD!!

1 comment:

W79 said...

I didn't really expect to see a blog entry today so yah.. I am really surprised and touched that u make this special effort to blog for me and make my day. Thanks Dear...

The samuel I know is also cute loh, so it shd be I have Samuel as a cute friend and u have UR Samuel as a cute colleague. haha... wow... now even the office knows that Samuel is ur lover liao... Haiz... Hope u did enjoy the a/c of ur master and both of u had fun??? U waiting for someone to pull u out of the mess? Wonder if I shd train more on my arms now??? haha...

Pple so open with his Samuel liao mah so why shd I come in btw them... Might as well leave quietly and send them my blessings, rite??? ok, I am VERY jealous lah... Feel so touched that the intention of blogging was for me... U find my comments touching??? I dun think so loh... hehe...

My colleagues know that I am in super gd mood in the morning cos that's the time I read ur blog and they get to see me smiling at the screen. Think all of them feel that I must be mad to be smiling at the computer screen early in the morning. haha... Can't help smiling when I get to see someone's blog. *shy* If I want to enter other places, u r ONLY willing to offer ur mouth? haha... I was thinking of entering ur room to tidy up or entering ur kitchen to cook for u lah... Notty Boi... Sometimes, I wonder if u r happy that we are using more and more space here...

I am not a cute kid loh. I am an adult that refuse to grow up and yet still behave like a kid. haha... Bounce as in I like to jump on pple and scare them. haha... like a notty kid... hehe... Of course, I know that the blog entry is long. In fact, it gets longer as the time passes... oh gosh, what am I thinking of? haha... (Clue: what grows longer with time? haha...) U r so bad, how can u say that I kicked her out? U r the one who kicked her loh... ya lah and I am the one who forced u die die must comment here... haha...

Yah... I am used to reading and replying to u too... Just feel that it's a part of my life now. Dun have to tell me that u r gd boi lah unless u want a reward from me??? but what can I offer u? mm... I am not able to read ur mind but the reply comes naturally cos we click well??? haha...

A hug would warm me up just nice but a caress/fondle would get me heated up loh... and u may get more than what u bargain for... haha... I start to read in the middle and assume cos I learn from u loh. hehe... U mean I still need to wish for things to happen beside chatting... Thought it would happen naturally btw both of us. haha... I dun mind french kiss or lovers' 12 hrs hug or anything as long I have u by my side... Nothing else in this world happen when u r beside me...

Ok, so r u hinting that we shd try to progress into anything first??? and if it dun work out, we stay as gd friends? hehe... Wondering if we r progressing now??? Just by reading my comments and u want to hug me liao? I am so honoured... I also wish to have u in my arms and can we go to slp with u in my arms? Always find it sweet to slp with someone in my arms... hehe... So u do learn some spells from "Charmed", no wonder I am so head over heels abt u... I really appreciate u blogging to me everyday but yet I dun want u to be too tired. I would be understanding if u can't blog. At most, I dun get to smile in the morning at the computer screen... haha...

Well, I think that I am fat but my friends feel that I am stocky and with more exercises, I shd be able to get a toned body. Haiz... I think u r only into muscular guys loh... Dun think I qualify to be a bodyguard lah and yah I need more training... Some surprises can be a turn-off sometimes too but those sincere surprises would cause me to be touched and fighting hard to keep back my tears... hehe...

Since when did I mention I am eating all I can. Must not be me loh cos that's the last thing I would even think abt. Trying so hard to eat lesser everyday. haha... I dun need the cookbook lah since I know how to cook some basic dishes. I think my favourite is chicken rice and nasi lemak. hehe... Cooked it for my friends when I visited them in London. Quite ok lah, I guess. haha... Why would I want to tie u up beside me? If u r going to be tied up, then get ready for cum ctrl ba... haha... If u really do get to smell precum, that's b'cos u r leaking it loh... guess u get horny once u get to know that u r going to be tied up. haha... I dun rape or molest pple loh... I just make love to pple... hehe... Going to file a police report to arrest me? I better find myself a gd lawyer now...

Thought u r watching too much drama series cos things always happen on thunderstorm nites. haha... I am also not a smoker. ^^ Not sure how to make the kiss last, but we can carry on until we r out of breath. *shy* who's the horny dude??? Must be u loh... mm... I agree... haha... I tend to lose my tan quite easily and I would be upset when it happens. Haiz... I would be careful of my health lah, but really wish to slim down fast to have a great bod.

I saw ur pic in fridae and of course ur lean body pic lah. hehe... oh ok loh, I am squeezing into a room full with pple in the finals. Maybe I shd back out since I dun think I have any chance to be the champion... Go cinema free-ball cos u r wearing more clothes, which means u r encouraging me to attack ur lower half. hehe... Free-ball so I gain easy entry to ur family jewels loh. haha... I am so notty... Why would u have a hard-on when u start singing to me? unless u r imagining something when u r singing to me or ur singing is refer to moaning? cos moaning can sound like music to some. haha...

I am still friend with Ryan lah... I mean they feel happy for me that someone can be so nice and sweet to me. Having a blog entry just for me and saying all those nice words in the blog. Communicating to me to such a comfort level... yah, so they encourage me to consider loh but since there are too many pple in the finals liao, I may just leave quietly... I admit that the judges panel feel that u may be the champion I am looking for and yah... u r in their gd books. U wish to know if u r in my gd books??? hehe... I would let u know when we meet up... Would whisper the answer into ur ear...

True, I dun like to escape from ltr too. So unlike of me. Most likely I would be pestering to know an answer cos I prefer in a reason for everything.

haha... u r so cute... If u r quiet and cancel the appt. I would be upset loh and I would keep checking if u r alright. Given my character, I would go str8 home instead of meeting friends. Always believe that if I reserved the day for u and u can't make it, I shd go home cos the day is ONLY reserved u and no one else. Would not think of coming down to be with u cos I understand that some parties prefer to be left alone sometimes. I would ask if u would want me to come down and be with u, but if u dun want, then I would go home loh. Since u make it so clear now, I would drop by ur home whenever u cancel our appt. If u r too tired to talk to me when I arrive, I would hug u to sleep. If u r in a foul mood, I would cook something nice to cheer u up, or maybe hold ur hands and be there for u... haha... I am day dreaming liao...

Yanfang is a female friend of Nixon. Got to know her through Nixon and she's cool. Love to talk to her once in a while. hehe... wow, u r so clever or u simply read my mind. How do u know that I am sad with u??? I do admit that I feel a bit uneasy when u keep saying how gd Samuel is, maybe I am getting jealous lah... but then we are not together... why shd I get jealous? Haiz... I know that u r only to have fun with ur friend when I read abt u spending the nite over... No lah, ur blog still bind me tightly cos I can't imagine a day not reading ur blog...

wow, u r offering me ur room as a shelter liao. I dun mind if I get to cuddle u in bed and wake u smelling ur hair in my face... U really want to meet earlier? I dun have confidence in my bod loh and I dun want to disappoint u... Dun need to worry sick lah cos I dun have an unusual job. haha... If u do watch "Desperate Housewives", I thought u would notice that they mention "pls" quite a few times in a bitchy way to get things done. haha...

New record for sleeping so late again or new record for the longest blog entry... haha... Must take care, k? Wonder if ur master mind u using the com to communicate with me? Well, at least he gets ur body while I aim for the heart... Nitez...