Friday, May 13, 2005

think will b my first time to reply comments, den blog my day. although he will read it oni tmr, i somehow jus feel i shld reply to him first b4 blog my day.

ei... dun like tat lah.. i was making a fun tease on u. i "msg" u in my blog, den msg shld have a "b b, b b" on hp mah.. other than u, who else i tok to here?

heheh.. think now, everything will be pretty direct. cos we gonna msg each other privately liao :) i wonder who i always *hug* in my blog loh, tat person always get my *hugzz* so of cos it's reserved for him *muax* how u gonna make up to mi for leaving mi to DIY?? umm, actually hor, after reading ur first comment, i felt pretty bad siazz.. seem like u suddenly turn bad mood like dat.. tell u more in pte msg :)

huh? how come tat driver blur?? thot driver shld know... now i a bit blur oso... ur reply today... umm... do sms mi tmr hor? u not into tying, or u fed up wif soemthing? aiyozz, i got ur msgs in sgboy, but i jus wanna keep u in suspense. but i think the suspense is a lil 2 long for u liao.. sorri lah... *huggizzz*

i was still hesitating abt my replies, cos u still do have him in ur heart. u have ur own thots in ur mind. but i dunno wat u think, right? oni until recenrly, den i know tat ur is moving over to stay with the owner of this blog after recuperation *blush* tat y now i dare to br frank wif u. no 1 ever wanna b 2 paiseh. but b4 these, i oni know u still have him to fall back on. i duno wat u have in mind,. whether u are ready to forget him n accept the blogowner, or still waiting for a hope from him. we oni gave hintrs here n there. Hints can be mistaken or wrongly interpreted. i really dinno u r ready to accept mi, forgetting him, n to meet up n keep contact.

u did gimme ur pic. but i thot tat is oni for mi to see how u look. all along, u been not blogging a lot of him here. or u could really have reduced toking abt him, but i din take much note of whether u tok abt him anot. i know my blog always make ur day, but i was asking abt ur sad things mah, so dun wana make u too sad...

haha, this gonna sound mushy... the person who is worth of my hug is... *drum rolls* my regular visitor - East, aka Lonely Wes *HUGZ* women get upset suddenly due to period. He get upset if I ignore him... hehe

over the years in knowing ppl, n changing jobs, i've managed to gain a personality that can chat up easily. provided both parties are keen to tok. but i think, once we start, we will tok till time stops LOL. wat things u wanna do for first date? my plan is really simple: find a place, sit n tok. so we both comfy. other entertainment thigns can come in oso, later.

huh?? i beg for huggies, den still muz beg for muaxies?? tat someone better is holding out his hands (read: hp no) liao. waiting for hug worthy person to pull it. ^_^ chattign online for 2 mths is long siazz.. din ever chat wif ppl for so long b4. even email stop after 1 wk. but the path ahead of us to walk together is still pretty long.. hold my hand tight?

wah liao, nearign the end of this blog, i sound as though end of a fairy tale romance storybook siazz. hey, shield u from cops oso no muacks? never mind, i suck it directly from u ehhe... *a bit 2 paiseh as i thot of how to write it out* a simple kiss take ur breath away. a deep 1 ensures ur body n soul belong to mi oni. the sole proprietor =D

hehe, u lok for others? i block ur way first, n hug u :) wah liao, hope i'm not fantasizing: i imagining mi blocking ur every move n hold ur hand dearly. u no need despo, i will oso b wif u :) err, u mean, u duno i was pretending to b a kid, asking for huggies? *rest my nose on u, n smile* i saw ur pic liao, n posted tat "hp msg" blog. this blog is shroter than normal. check ur sgboy hor?

*n they live happily TOGETHER ever after...*

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... u liar... u only blog to blog me loh and never blog abt urself... Cannot be like that or ur fans would be disappointed... Wonder if pple are still reading ur blog or staying tuned to find out more abt this fairy-tale... haha...

How do I know who else u have in mind beside me? *blush* Everytime like to tease me, wait I angry then u know loh... hehe...

yah... I guess I would be out of this blog liao, since we have other ways of communicating alrdy... so to fans that enjoy reading my blog... bye bye... haha... Wow, that person is damn lucky loh to have ur reserved hugz and muackz. *shy* U decide on how I shd make up to u loh for leaving u to DIY... haha... I only tease u lah... I dun get angry so easily...

That driver dun know anything lah... Imagine this situation... I board the cab... Driver : Di, where do u want to go? Me: My date's place. Driver: Where's that? Me: My date told me u know... Driver: ok, I think I know where liao... U need to go Woodbridge... haha... Why must I sms u tml? although I just did it. hehe... Just can't resist myself...

In a way, he's only on my mind now but no so much in my heart liao cos someone is moving in... Just want to maybe date someone who's so nice to me and see how loh... Maybe if he's really that gd, then maybe have the ending of a fairy tale loh... Shd be the story of Beauty and the Beast, hehe... I want to be the Beast cos I am of a bigger size than u. haha... and u get urself a chance to be the Beauty...

Giving u my pic is to let u have a rough view of the Beast. haha... and if u r ok with that, then we meet up loh... I have not been blogging a lot abt him cos I just want to get him out of my mind as well... Nowaday, pple so thick-skinned liao... know that this blog makes my day, still want to go around telling others as well, making me embrassed...

*blush*blush*blush* How can u write it out like that? Now, the whole world knows liao lah... Is that considered as a proposal from u to date me??? haha...Evil Man still dare to blog out that I would be upset if he ignores me... *blush*

I sure hope that u r able to chat up easily cos I tend to be quite shy and quiet when I meet pple up the first time... Maybe u want to find a cosy place for us to sit and talk... Abt the getting comfortable part, mm... wonder what's going on ur dirty mind again... somemore, thinking of entertainment... haha...

Dun beg for hugs and muackz, rite? then none of them for u in here loh... hehe... I never realise that we had been chatting for 2 mths plus liao online. Guess time really flies... Someone forever is thinking of holding my hands and walking together to where???

Well, u want a fairy tale romance storybook, I alrdy suggested Beauty and the Beast... haha... Suck a muackz directly from me??? hehe... u so thick-skinned liao, where got paiseh... somemore want to take charge of my body and soul...

I was smiling and giggling to myself like a kid when I saw this, "i imagining mi blocking ur every move n hold ur hand dearly, " Silly boi always want to hold my hand for what??? haha... Was abt to complete this blog entry when I receive a sms from someone... hehe...