Wednesday, May 18, 2005

although.. i promised my boi to sleep early, esp after our 1hr hp tok (phew it's local call, not to OZ!!!). but i dun wan let him, have an incomplete day, so i still wnana blog. wah liao, i had my dinner at 7pm, den now this hr, i hungry again. growling some more.

over our chat, my way of surprising him is diff from wat n how he wanna. well, i accomodate him loh :) let him know wat he wanna find out :) without giving out 2 much into :)

wah liao, nowadays, every morning, always seemt o rain. so, this time, i actually left my bed slightly later, n resulted in mi leaving hse later. kinda purposely even to take a later bus. so i was late for a few mins. ok 15mins. but it's ok over here lah. tat S colleague of mine, i wonder, if he's influenced by how my jny colleague say thigns, so right now, he's quite cold n jus frnly colleague, instead of the usual chatty personj wif mi. cos today, he gave us some additional info, but it differ from wat we usually do, so i ask him why. he got pek chek n gave some boliao ans.

either this, or he really not gonna stay in thsi job too long. cos, ok, maybe i over sensitive. cos got 2 cases from mi, i passed it to him. he told mi his clleague YK (female) is taking voer. but when i found YK, she say she din call user yet. check wif S, den realised no 1 got backt o her yet. So, either he's really not keen anymore, (cos he gave those boliao reply, n such work attitude), or he dun wanna do much wif mi.

for lunch, today i dunno if it's luck, or really good thing. i was tokignt o user. nearign lunch hr liao. den i done liao, n snr colleague at the same time wanna go lunch. so we went together. den along teh way, chatted wif them, n both are more open n chatty. hmm, was wondering, cos i had bought snr colleague some snacks n din get money from her yet, i dun think i wanna get from her, since things seem to get better. n to think my jnr coleague is confirmed for her job, but snr colleague think jnr is not up to it yet.

den somehow, my jnr colelague, sometimes really like fear i overtake her position. cos when i know something more than her, n let her know, she will seem dun wanna listen much. ok. wat's more, i feel she really has NO STAND. S guy (S colleague) say 1 thing, den she so fast jump to accept wat he said, n din care wat was the prev agreement. KAUZ! surprise...

den later, went to aunt place to help her fix PC. sianz! din manage to setup the new prolink 8k series. even messed up. luckily XP got the system restore. ahha. first time i feel XP is useful. umm, these days, istill find myself looking at guys who appeal to mi. but sicne my boi dun look at those who appeal to him, i guess, i will refrain oso. duno how. slowly? look at them, den dun see anymore. dun stare at them.

i go supper.

1 comment:

W79 said...

Next time, must slp early loh... Not gd to always slp so late and rush for work mah... Really regret talking to u for so long last nite and cause u to have insufficient slp and then maybe a peak in the hp bills... Haiz... I am so bad...

hehe... So sweet of u to accomodate to me and let me know what I want. Wonder when would I get my surprises. haha... I sound so much like a kid now waiting to unwrap a birthday present...

haha... It's so funny when u mention abt u still looking at guys who appeal to u... I guess that's normal ba especially when I am not appealing at all. haha... Dun try to change too much of urself for my sake lah...