Wednesday, May 25, 2005

was feeelin pretty ok, and aboutt o reply all my blogs n blog today oso. but suddenly, after toking to my boi for a efw mins, i started to feel tired in my mind, on the verge of falling asleep. is the radiation affecting? i mean, i was really able to tease n tok cock wif him at start. enjoyed the time. but later ,i gradually grew pretty exhausted. laid on bed to chat. no use. stood up, same thing. later had to stop the chat. he ask mi not to blog, sicne i tired. but eheh, since he enjoy reading my blog, and it makes his day, why not. guess i gonna make him qi4 gan3 jie1 fei1 =D

anyway, been having a bad feeling abt my job. felt tat, will i have bad reviews of my work performance, cos i talked back to S colleague? make mi sound like i not compatible wif the team? beenhaving this in my mind till i got to work. oh ya. damn heavy rain. got to work 20-25 mins late. the sup was calling out my name, n luckily,. i reaqched on time. so DAMN cold.

but later, at work, got back my job security feeling. cos i managed to still resolve cases, by not calling S. but at times, it's so damn sianzz there. n 1 thing i know abt the young lady n jnr colleague. Jnr is kinda scaredy cat. watever sup say, she'll accept all, without thinking. young lady, will stand to her position and reply thigns calmly. cos got 1 time, i was asking if 1 thing is possible. she then started to explain the process flow. goodness, i oni wanna know the ans. u tell mi process flow for wat?

den was on way home. kept my promise to keep my eyes off guys. so any1 walk past, i see 1 time, den refrain from looking again. a bit not used, but ya, jus need to get used to it. guess tat all. pretty tired these days. dun wanna force myself to reply blogs yet. sleep more better. oh ya, on way home, simply felt i need somethign in my mouth to spice up my taste buds. heehhe, so i foudn tat ice cream peddlar not selling, den went to buy curry puff.. piping hot :)

1 comment:

W79 said...

Dar Dar always so bad... Tired liao then shd just go to slp mah... Now, u only make me feel guilty while reading ur blog... It's ok not to blog or reply to my comments loh. Dun make it a compulsory task or it would be very tiring for u... Muackz...