Monday, May 16, 2005

monday almost blue.. n i'm still broke. woke up, raining, ahah, din have the mood to work, but still dragged myself to work. but i slept thru the journey. workload pretty fine. for lunch, my snr went off first. den i went off. din expect them to ask mi to join them saizz. n chatted wif them a bit oso. somehow, i feel tat, my jnr is a bit scared tat i getting better at problem solving. cos she was bit cold to mi. even got 1 time, i ask her if getting the user to come down will solve the problem, she jus went ahead to tell mi wat the basic troubleshooting steps r... wah liao... waste my breath.

den later went to the PC shop there to fix my thing. along the way, i really thinking hard, howt o explain to them ,so tat probably can get them to exchange for mi. but they wanna test out first. den got their tech guy come down. heheh, the guy was kinda broad-shoulder type. spec, n blond hair. not good looking, but his body size, when he try to fix the prob, i almost felt like hugging him from the back haha!! but i was thinking: wah liao, sound so gay! but in end, they wanna let mi upgrade my ting, but need to pay 20$ extra. aiyoz, i decline. n they refuse to let mi have it for free, or exchange for good of similar value. bobian, i decided to report to case. i din tell them though.

den i on way home, n along the way, bought ice cream wif bread. forgot to order, so end up got 1 scoop of choc, straw, n yellow stuff. i ate like a kid siaz!! n browsed thru the shoes. 20$ for 1 pair, but FEW designs. so went home. on the train, 1 guy sitting beside mi, seem so petrified of getting too close tat, there was a gap of 5 cm between us siazz!! the lady beside her, i think, can fel his skin liao haha. at my mrt, i looked at the shoes oso. bata = $30. croc is $20. whcih shld i buy? ask mum, she say buy quality 1. the shoes gonna last for years, for a good pair. croc is my daddy era LOL. i think tmr, i gonna buy a proper shoes liao.

haha, 1 last thign, quite amusing. after shopping, a lady stopped mi for a survey of a few qns. she is good at "pick-up lines". she ask abt my job, saving, n my age, and commented i look so young, but is older than her haha. den we tok a bit, n i was in hurry to go. dun wan gimme her name card, n i dun wan give her my number oso. IT'S A GER! WAT FOR I GIVE NUNMBER! n u know wat, the paper tat she write my details, she thanked mi for time, byed, n tored the paper, n her face turn black. LOL... so prac.

No comments: