Thursday, May 05, 2005

finally finished a work day... after having my lens inside my eyes for 24hr+.. i took off lens at 8pm, so 36hrs in all. wah.. so tiring in my eyes. heeh, when i woke up at master's hse, my lens still quite ok. den i went to rinse my hair. find it 2 lay chey to wash it. haah, lazy loh. but if i going home str8 instead of to work, i dun thinki even bother, cos i dun wan look "i din change from ytday image". on way to work, i find tat right now, i really PRETTY particular abt timings. estimate whether, or how long, each action will take, and whether will have enuff time for it anot.

cos master was asking if i wanna bfast. by the time we leave his place, it's like the tmining jus nice for mi to be in office on time. but then, he ask if i wanna eat bfast. i den, was being sarcastic in my thots, but asked him whether he thnk we can finish the bfast on time anot. is it good being so time conscious?

n.. tat aj frn, i mean ex-frn.. shld i sms him wif a stern "wat?" or shld i b firm, n bochap him? i dun mind having him once again as frn, but certainly not go out anymore. more to hi bye frn. will not b tat close to him anymore. cos he hurt mi lotsa wif his way of handling things.

n jus checked my hits counter. wow, got a handful of ppl visit my page regularly. heeh. haha, i really wonder, shld i thank the visitors? cos they are reading my diary. supposedly a pte thing, but they reading it. shld i thank them for visiting, or for reading my blog. or perhaps, their purpose to understand mi more?

i dun think samuel appeared before mi today. *SOBZ :P someone jealous again? ;) * den today had a team meeting. somehow, i find tat, i am able to think n analyse wat they say, n think how i can improve it, but i never wanna speak up. maybe 'cos i not been thru all the processes yet. i still got 1 mth+ for probation. n kauz, when can i arrange for my java class??

finally i got home. by mrt. sometimes, i really wonder if i go the fun choy stall for dinner, am i looking at the stallowners, or i wanna balanced meal? tonight i went again, n the owner was quite jokeful, but kinda stupid joke.
he asked "got things to do ah? these days so late?"
i replied "ya, got thigns"
he den said "big thing, small thing, oso never mind. not my biz. come here eat dinner, den is my biz"

haha, maybe i can start o be frnlier wif them? pat their shoulder kinda things?? LOL... haha, been a long tiem since i JO, i think. after i bathe, n abt to wear new clothes, i actually felt like just JO siazz. wahahah, i thnk my daily life really nothing much to write. nopthign much interesting. gonna reply comments liaozz.

==================

as i reading ur reply, i got some replies in mind. haha, can i rmb them as i reply? heeh, rmb abt the surprise? i know u 80%-90 wun expect mi to blog. n i really dun wanna spoil ur day sicne i can go online. if i say, when i agree to go master's house, i specifically say "i need to use net when i get inside ur room", will u blif? cos i did say it.

when i wathc those drama, i often see how the guy go overseas, but when saw something nice, buy for gf n surprise her wif it, it can really touch the heart. paying attention to those tiny n trivial details sometimes is warming :)

ur samuel frn is cute ah? haha, but u never thot of dating him? whaha, not whole office lah, jus tat lesb jnr colleague of mine teased, cos i once said "ya, i love him". nope, i went over, really to enjoy a/c. n partly to accompany him loh. cos he;s not local n quite a loner. my place dun have a/c, n family there, a/c spoilt. went there to enjoy a/c n to be wif him. haha, n hor, so funy, i got there, settled myself liao, n he ask mi use net. n i focus so much on blogging tat, we chatted wif a few lines, n he dozed off. ahha.. i so paiseh. last time, i went sentosa coutndown wif him, i oso tok wif him for hours den sleep. haha.

i think i need someoen to fish mi out LOL.. cos i swimming in messy pool 8P (a bespectacled me.. but i think i stick to =P). haha y u cant come between us? so tat u either can b 3rd party, or b a flex LOL. u really jealous ah? if real, den.. i dun write abt him anymore loh. hehe, u write ur comments from ur heart, urself of cos dun feel touching. jus like mi, i do things for my loved ones, i know it will make them happy, but i oni happy, while they are touched.

wah, ur colleague look at u so much to note tat u smiling at PC?? dun they ask y u smile? haha, as i read ur comments, i was stunned tat i kena ur trick abt "other places", but ahah.. wif my INTELLIGENCE, i let ur FOOD enter my mouth cannot meh?? wat u thinking huh?? who's the noti 1 here huh? asking for a spanking issit?? =P dun worry lah, i ok wif long entries here. i oni teasing u :)

aiyo way, i think u really need an ADULT to take u in control siazz.. come, where's my cane?? haha jumping on ppl for fun mah.. haha, quite nice wat :) wat grows longer?? seriously, i dunno. hair? feeling get deeper, blog? ahha, ok u din kick/punch/throw/watever. u oozed her out LOL. ya loh.. FORCED to comment here. see ler u, so bad boy =P

har? u such a big boi, wif gym bod, nothing to offer mi for rewards? maybe a delicious meal? hahaha. ok mah. warm up is to get u into chatting, if u heated up, den u will be more relaxed n more urself right? =P ahah, wat can be bargained for when we in public eyes?? wah liao, push to mi. i where go read halfway n assume? thigns will happen naturally? dunno, if we have the chemistry, maybe ha ve the same thinking hahah...

hahaha... err. how come nothing else will happen when u beside mi? ya, we shld progress into cyber sex ;) by reading ur coments, i can sense as though ur person is beside mi, telling mi all these things, cos our replies, or maybe ur reply is quite personal n real life. almost like jus toking in person. in such case, soemtimes feel like hugging u, in my mind. but hor, i thnk in real life, i may suffocate. cos a hunk is embracing mi!! ya loh, pretty warming to hug someone u like/love as u sleep. but as yrs pass by, will the feeling stay?

umm, wat's the next potion tat i shld prepare? muscle firming potion? or anti-skin fairing? hehe... :) aiyozz, i dun blog, den someone sad, den colelague see a frown, and all wonder wats wrong, den whole coy no mood to work.. den i become sinner of teh century!! NOO!! i dun wan!! haha!! how come u say i into muscle dudes? i'm not turned on by muscles. body builder dun have any magic on mi, but a toned body has.

for ppl who got calories to burn, they can train up for muscles. for mi, i an oni aim for leaner n toned body. sighzz. y u dun qualify for bodygaurd? u dun wanna protect mi or ur bf mei? toking abt surprises, my dec date was down wif cough n flu. i met sent him home n waited for him at his block while he prepare to go out. while he prepare, i went to search for throat soothing sweets n drink. i bought some, n when i gave it to him, he said "tat's quite caring of u" or soemthing like dat.

wah u sure will cry ah? aiyo, i think when i meet u, i gotta prepare a towel for ur tears siazz. n maybe extra top, incase u wet my shoulders haha. hey, u forgot tat, once in while, u'll let go n eat lotsa, den after tat regret as tat oni mean u muz work harder? ur specialty is chiken rice n nasi L? i thot shld b duck rice =P. hainan chick rice hehe i like, but these days, the rice so commercial tat it dun taste good liao. nasi L i oso like haha.. wif ikan bilis, egg, wings, pandan leave fragrance. *tongue lash across lips*

u went london??? i oni been to Oz. huh? i thot u say wanna tied mi up, den ur hands enjoy my body? make love?? wow, a profound term siazz.. how many guys u tricked b4 wif this line? haha is there a lawyer who can help fight a gay case? hahah.. i wonder wat will he say. this lawyer thing, i nothing else to say liao. u oso dun smoke? den, muz change story liao, cannot stormy night, hehe.

huh?? how come i the honry dude?? wat's ur record for kissing time? my tan can stay quite long. till now, i still peeling my skin siazz. n the tan line is OBVIOUS EHHE. dun b 2 anxious for a good bod. good things come to thsoe who wait. ahah, no exactly champion den is winner. the star search, oso not the winner who succeeds mah. haha, jus perform ur best to outshine the others hahah. KAUZZ!!! more clothes mean less lower half clothing?? maybe i wear winter pants =D

family jewels? ????? why is it free ball? wah liao, u relaly evil siazz, i dunnno wat those terms mean lei. hhe, u say 1 mah, i honry when see u, so when sing, i sure get hardon liao hha. oei, i professional singer hor =P how can insult my singing as moaning? or compare it?? LOL *oh... am i dreaming?* u gonna whisper? umm, i think by the time u say out, my ear will be full of ur saliva siazz!! cos u drooling liaoz =P umm, my master oso comment tat someone is gonna b my bf or at least potential. cos we actually say "miss here miss there".

haha, oh gosh. mi 2, i prefer in a reason for everything. mi cute? err, ur way of writing this line sound quite sarc leh. i duno lah, jus tat, tat time, i was down, den he jus str8 away go n find his frns when i calle dhim 10-30 mins later. wah liaoz. at least u b at home, n can come over for mi when i called again. hha, how come i comparing u wif him??

i wun say u day dreaming, but i happy at wat u'll do lah. jus tat, my room here, the cooking stuff duno can meet the needs of a GREAT CHEF anot. speaking abt nixon, ytyda i went to movies mah, n saw tis name somewhere on a movie poster siazz, n i giggled :) ok loh.. i wun write so much abt him liao, today is last time i write details, or even mention his name.

well it's the conection mah. u read my blog, den in morning 10+ u blog own thing. tat time u down, so most probably something happen when u read my blog. tat y maybe i say i pay attention to trivial matters. sometimes perhaps too sensitive. spending the night, i explain above liao.. so not saying more.

if u feeling down, i dun mind offering u my place. i feel good if i manage to comfort u. haha, u feeling down, n end up u cuddle mi?? n wake mi?? but hor, my hair went for coloring b4, u can take the strong smell of hair color? well, meeting wise, leave it fate loh.. dun wan force. if u dun wan, it's ok. i asked it, cos if u really come my place for shelter, tat mean muz meet liao. hheh, ur job not unusual meh? everyday look at PC den smile hahahah.

i think i take DH's "pls" as a common part of conversations. ya hor, these days i seem to take longer time to reply blog oso.. i think this entry gonna b new record again, but not timing wise hehe. umm, somehow i oso dunno wat to comment on ur blog. but wat ur mum tok to u abt? sometimes, going out can mean hanging out wif frns, not really jus play games. i usually have a meal n chat for hours wif my buddies. haha, esp outside OCBC bank haha (gal, rmb?)

1 comment:

W79 said...

Haiz... y so sarcastic in ut thots? Not gd loh... I m sure ur master meant well to have breakfast with u. Maybe just want to spend more time with u or maybe he wants to make sure u had ur breakfast b4 u go to work...

SOBZ cos Samuel never appear b4 u? then u go and look for him loh or call him up lah... Wonder if someone would SOBZ if I dun leave comment in his blog...

Ok lah, I am touched by the fact that u bother to post a blog entry for me lah... and yes, I believe in u. Hope ur master dun get the wrong impression that I am more impt than him... haha...

... My Samuel friend is cute lah and he's happily attached liao. Keep mentioning his Kevin in front of me until I dun feel like meeting him liao. haha... Oh, so u did declare ur love for Samuel to ur jnr colleague lah, no wonder he's ur lover now... All the best to both of u then... erm... now I feel super guilty that u blog so much until u didn't spend enough time with ur master... Haiz... Maybe it would be better that we reduce our chatting now that u got ur Samuel...

I am not gd at fishing loh so I doubt I can fish u out of the mess. haha... I dun want to be a 3rd party and so what if I am a flex? Dun want to be involved with someone who's attached... As to if I am real jealous anot, read carefully at my replies and judge for urself loh... All comments come from my heart cos I am quite str8 forward with my thoughts so it express out clearly in my replies to u ba. hehe...

My colleagues dun look at me lah, just that when they walk pass my cubicle in the morning, they would notice that I am smiling at my PC. Of course, they ask... but I can't tell them that I am happy cos I am reading a sweet blog entry for me, rite? and I got teased quite a few times for that liao... Evil colleagues... haha... That was a gd counter-attack using FOOD, but then if u recall ur previous post, it mention abt me entering ur life, so the subject is ME liao. I am sorry but u can't change the subject to FOOD. Conclusion: Gd counter-attack but failed... haha.. and u r the noti 1 loh since u failed to counter-attack back. Guess I get to spank u since u suggest that's the punishment for being noti. haha...

Since when did I request for an ADULT to take me in control? Wonder if u r still a kid or ADULT? OMG, I think u r an ADULT trying to take me in ctrl with a cane. haha... ok lah, since u keep insisting that I forced u to comment here, then I dun post anymore liao loh, since I dun like to force pple. hehe...

U want a delicious meal as reward? Wonder what kind of food are u thinking of? hehe... If I get heated up, my true form may come out loh. haha... How do I know what do u want to bargain for? Didn't know we can't bargain in public eyees or r u trying to say that u would bargain with me under private eyes of u and me??? hehe... Are we having the same thinking now? cos if yes, then means we got chemistry liao... haha...

What do u want to happen when u have me beside u??? I leave it to u loh... Maybe u r able to make things happen with ur charm... I dun want to progress into cyber sex lah, especially when we r under public eyes. haha... Afterall, actions speak louder than words... U make it sound as if u r communicating with a ghost loh... haha... Maybe my spirit was with u when u r reading my replies... Since u feel like hugging me in my mind, then hug me in ur mind ONLY loh so that u would not suffocate... It's always sweet and nice to hug someone to sleep. I dun know if the feeling would stay with time, but I do know that I wouid remember every moments that I have u in my arms...

haha... u sound so expert in making potions loh and I can tell that all those potions are for me??? haha... win liao loh, sound as if my whole company would collapse if u dun blog on a working day. haha... ok lah, so u r into toned dudes but too bad, I am still working hard to get a toned body... hehe...

I got calories to burn cos I am still fat lah. Only after burning all those extra pounds, then I would be able to focus on toning my body liao... hehe... How can I protect u and my bf at the same time??? make life easier for me so that I only need to protect one person lah. haha... (Wonder if u got the hint?) oh ok, that was very sweet of u to take care of ur date this way, so r u still dating him now? What happen? Must be another guy in the finals lah...

I dun think I would cry lah but my eyes would be wet loh... Prepare so much things for what, I am not a cry baby loh... Why would my specialty be duck rice??? mm.... Tongue lashing across lips look so sexy loh... maybe a wet kiss first b4 I prepare dinner... haha...

Tied u up so that u can keep ur hands off me. I dun need to tie u up to enjoy ur body loh. I prefer free-play from both parties. *shy* Frankly speaking, I only used "make love" to a few pple, cos I thought that's a better way to phase it, cos every thrust is full of love??? haha... I need any lawyer can help fight a gay case if u offer the right price. Yah... go and change ur story lah since both of us dun smoke and it can't be a stormy night. Maybe on a stary nite beside the beach... that would be nice...

U r always horny what... either blog abt ur JO thingy or admiring pple's crotch or spending nite with master. hehe... Dun have to show off that ur tanline is OBVIOUS unless u plan to show it to me in person. haha... I dun like to perform my best to outshine others. I am what I am loh...

Wear winter pants for catching a movie with me. Make sure u wear it loh... Thanks for telling me that I am evil. I never said that I am gd in the first place. hehe... If u sing to me and get hardon at the same time, I am so going to pin u down loh... haha... Slap u, how dare u say that I drool when I whisper at ur ears? At most, I give ur ears a lick cos I am notty... *shy* u mean ur master think that we can be together??? Well, at least someone dun share the same thinking with his master that we can be together what... haha...

erm... U r comparing me with ur ex??? Dun know if I shd feel honoured... cos I am not ur bf loh. haha... But I can tell that u think of me as a better person than ur ex. hehe... Thanks...

I am not a GREAT CHEF. Be careful that I dun burn the whole kitchen down and yah... I leave all the washing and cleaning to u, k? hehe... in case I make a mess...

Really thanks for offering me ur place when I am feeling down, but I dun want to meet u when I am feeling down. I want to meet u on a cheerful cos I know I would be excited over it. haha... Like what u said, leave it to fate ba but I am rather shy on this, so u may have to make the first move... haha... My job is not looking at PC and smile loh. Siao... I have lots of work to do loh but I need that smile to make my day a beautiful day loh...

NDH's "pls" is said in such a bitchy way loh... until I can't help laughing when they said it. haha... Everyday entry is a new record as the feelings take a bigger step ahead... haha... Mum simply loves to complain to me abt her work, and she's not in gd health too so yah... I try to spend more time with her... I dun mind hanging out with friends over meal and have a chat but I rather prefer playing games nowaday cos my mood is not suitable for chatting ba...