Tuesday, May 24, 2005

on monday, had wanna blog, but simply, dun wish to make the efoort. on monday, did the laundry, n met up wif the agent. he drives a car, and sent mi to mccafe. he look quite good for his age. i even took his pic wif my cam, but he din turn out good in my cam. in fact, he look like some actor, but i dun rmb. oh ya, his first child "coming out" in 1 mth.

been toking thigns other than insurance. n even toked abt work, and my experiences n etc. he was also amused at my thots. he seem to b quite a nice frn to know. but i wonder, other than being client, can we actually b frns? n go out? anyway for lunch, went to eat choy fun. this time, the ppl seem bit cold liao lei. no more asking if rice enuff anot. well, i take it it's the weather. cos it's REAL DAMN HOT! luckily my boi not wif mi, fi not, i wnna bring him ice-skating, or go a/c places.

all the way till 7pm, been clearing my mails, n checkign on my boi. felt so bad tat he stayed wif mi, eve though he not well at sun dinner. at night, he sms mi he's down, n i immediately called him. know part of story, n offered my consoles. and the despo hsewife is so real, n direct siazz. dealing wif all sorts of prob tat can coem to life. i forgot wat made mi fall in love with the ep, but wat i can think of is, if i lov my boi, i'll do all i can do protect him from harm. ehhe, funny, wanna sleep early, but stil lend up sleep after 12. i think i need to readjust my hearts in fridae...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Always find all insurance agents as friendly pple. In fact, my insurance agent comment that I am friendly enough to be an insurance agent as well but I turn him down cos it's quite a tiring job...

Yah... Monday was damn HOT and dear dear dun have to bring me to any a/c place lah... The best place for me is any place with u beside me.

Dun have to feel bad lah... It's only a slight fever and I am really ok with u around. hehe... Really touched when u called me immediately after I sms u... Was thinking that u may only sms back... Glad that things at home work out fine in the end... Thanks dear for being around when I need u. Muackz...