Tuesday, May 10, 2005

last night, i slept at 130, and woke at 6pm. felt REAL tired. din even wear contacts. dinno wat to say for today, cos when i got to office, i really was tired to work. din tok for the whole morning. in noon, i was so tempted to check my blog for any reply. i almost jus wanna call up the reg visitor to tok over the phone, cos phone is still more direct. near 3pm, i felt like jus rushing home. i guess tat all for today. dunno wat else to blog, cos i jus wanna reply comment.

when i was reading ur replies, i did not feel any happiness too. until the 2nd part, then i felt more comfortable. i wonder y u dun wan reply... in fact we both felt some pain in our hearts. wat happened to you for the day, happened to mi 2. whcih was y i was pretty worked up when i wrote some parts. as a summary (wif regards to emotion, i guess it's better to summarise, instead of reply line by line), we both do care for each other as time goes by. we both do feel for 1 another. but wif the uncertainties that affect LTR, we both hold back telling n being truthful n our emotions.

u r afraid of being hurt, as i often seek ONS in irc. when i blogged ytday, it's my first time to think y i wanna ons. frankly, everytime i start LTR, my prev ons guys will disappear cos i'm attached. when the LTR end in 1 mth, i will start to seek the excitement once again.

yes i know y u see him in ur dreams, jus tat i was being frank with my thots. and wishes? we surely cant promise each other anything, but as time goes by, the feeling jus grew with the day. we jus have to take it as it goes. i hope ur colleague din bother u, as u read my blog. perhaps i was 2 direct? i din copy ur line, err, perhaps u did write tat, but it's hwo i feel too. imagine, u get to office, and the first thign u do is read my blog. i get home, and i MUZ read ur blog too.

u been to irc? how often did u, or ur frns, manage to find ppl wanting to come out for a movie without doing anything? most of them, are looking to relieve themselves. if i can find ppl for movie, i will want. rmb abt the boi who i wanna invite to my hse to REST? rmb abt the guy who chio mi ktv, but ignored mi? if u know wat happened (in details), u'll know y i go ONS in irc.

if my guy is constantly seekign ONS, i'll ask if he can stop it. cos i oso wanna monogamous. i dun wanna share my guy wif any1. blog abt my ONS is not to show off, but it's jus my life. how come u never ask y i always ONS? if u reply is "u dunno if u r close enuff to mi to ask tat qn", den i will not be asking u abt those personal things. u can always ask mi, but i can choose to skip. we did it from time to time in my blog. well, i have ONS 'cos i'm honry, i wanna meet new ppl, n see if LTR can develop. i dun cruise, n i dun really have the time n outgoing personality to know ppl from aj outings. i jus realise n admit tat i'm bad at handling grops of ppl. i dun wan myself to be so quiet n proud until ppl dun dare tok to mi, but i oso dun wan appear to be social butterfly, cos it's tiring, n i'm not such a person too.

wat's more, i dunno how to keep in tocuh wif ppl. too keen, ppl scared. too rare, ppl forget u. i oni disappointed tat those 2 phrase are abt him. i unhappy, for now, i can oni rmb it's the "i'm flirting wif u oni" msg. today, i thot of tat line abt mi treating u as flirt. yep, i know tat when we write those sex stuff, i may appear flirting. but if i treat u as someone who i care for, make it a point to blog for u, read ur blog, say u complete my day wif ur blog, do i still sound flirting? do u flirt with frns who care for you? for fun, i do, wif my close frns. but in long run, i wun. abt the "calling name in bed", tat tiem i really felt i almost owned u until i read abt the dream of him. tat y i was disappointed n upset.

as for "catching mi on bed", for now, it will not happen anymore :) *hugz / muax* cos i am pretty upset tat i actually cause du so much unahppiness (KAUZ, wif huang yi da's "yu jian ni, zhi hou ai shang ni" song in bbackground, my eyes turned red)

i'm really sorry *hope this smiley can reduce the tension :)* as i really din get the hints u mind mi going ONS. i thot u oni curious n wana know wat happened to mi. i wun like it if u leave my blog. will feel like a part of my world is gonna collapse. for the sexual stuff i write abt u, it's both for real n fun. but abt ur effect on mi, it's sure real. i jus read my blog, n if ur "If the bad results is me leaving ur blog" is toking abt my "so i think u know wat gonna happen... n i hope u wil take up this responsiblity", tat was dropping a hint.

i think we both are tryin not to catch some hints for fear of involving ourselves foolishly into something that may be happen. but when it comes to fun toking, i guess i shld b more direct. i forgot wat i was trying to say, but somehow i mean it as "if u make mi upset, take up the responsiblity to CHEER mi up". not in the sense of u leaving my LIFE. u may not b a star to others, but stars do brighten up the sky in a way :) *a hint*

Yes, LOVe is still 2 earlybut at least we are developing deeper understaind of each other? when i start off a reln, i prefer starting off as date, as BF is merely a term. i dun like it when, the B slowly leaves the F. den what's the meaning to it? i prefer dating as a stage to understand each other better. in our blogs, i understand u mroe n more, whcih is good. but if, come 1 day, ur HIM take u along, i will glad attend ur wedding n wish u all the best :)

"pretty keen to know mi" / "we are both touched at how we..." / "I have started to find out more..." are the lines tat I am confirmed, not asking. i know wat u trying to do, thus i was really confused y u think i oni treating u as flirt. tat y i was really wondering if u read them as "e are seriosuly knowing each other better" or "i oni treating u as JUS someone who i use to kill time?".

i really dinno that my ONS stuff is disturbing u this much... this is for u and a too! somehow i feel tat, by now we have cleared some fog liao, but i can @@ someone out there, still looking lost. he's about 1.72m tall, not so well tanned, have a bit baby fat. haha, i think i'll swing over, and carry him to safety island! *oongo yeee oongo!!*

teasing mi abt S is ok, but jus dun keep saying it as i know the more i say, e more jealous u r. i dun wan/like tat to happen. well, there is no promise wat will happen. ur HIM may appear 1 day n give u a hug i stil enjoy the way we tok to each other and the completion of the day whenever i blog to u n read ur blog *i went to ur blog, n saw u oni wrote about the song. hehe, hope u'r still alright when u KO, ya i was happy tat u write tat song there.*

as i read ur comments, my moods rocketed when i saw ur "who dare to disturb".. haha, gosh, hope nothign will happen to tat frn who i wrote abt her comments here :) do let her go, dun hurt her hor =D haha, y cant we pass food by mouth? jus hope either of us dun need to do any CPR in the end haha, cos scared the food kena stuck! haha, or will i do CPR on some pretext?

arghz, asshole, fighting wif mi for "King of English" title. a gentleman shan't fight wif a rascal. humph! err.. other than spanking butts, where else?? my ass is still virgin when it comes to spanking lei. hehe, i thot someone who is top, often will wnana spank when a mistake is made? so secretive abt ur stats ah? maybe i go buy elastic 1 LOL. ahah, some ladies wanna tie down guys by an office tie, mi is by chain :D where got tie u wif mi?? tie u up, dun mean stick wif mi ok? tie u to pole n flog u!! LOL

heh, wif our blog contents, u of cos makign mi honry (i dunno wat i wrote previously, so jus writing wat i thinking of) protein shake to replenish ur body protein fast? haha, ever tried human prot after gym?? LOL. umm, i have a nice tanline, and a sexy 1. OHH... no, am i invitign a rapist to my blog?? nothign 1 lah, sparks disco is boliao remark. sparks is the firework u see when u light up those sticks? ehhe... beautiful...

wah, seller willing to suffer loss for mi?? wow, if it's loss of somethign physical, wonde rif the seller is willing still hahah. dun worry, after hyp, u feel tat u had never felt so wonderful n enjoyable b4... ahahh... lookin forward to it? ;) hehe, so tat means, someone still need to check out ur toned body when it';s done. lemme prepare my check list =D. not to worry, wif my high meta rate, i eat up ur fats den u will stay tone liaoz =D n if u take to much food to digest, i'll b here to insert my tongue DEEEP DEEEP to suck them up ;P

regarding mass orgy stuff, my reply shld be above there ehhhe. peep.. peeping tom?? GOSH! *hide my bino, close gthe curtain, off the lights, next morning, go another location, setup bino again* ahha, i know why the gravy is white right from the start liao lah hehe, was teasing u haha. dun wan bite on neck? den, chest, abs, or triceps? ahha, actually the dining was toking abt ur place :)

haha, nah, dun wan let u have the password, would rather let u see in person, or from my PC haha. cos later, u see from office there or somewhere, u 2 honry den... i gt the blame.. dun wan lah.. :D ahah, i where got high allthe time!!! depend who i wif lah hahah. hehe, i comparing to see how diff u r from my exes. oei, i where got say shower sex? oni say after dinner, sure wanna bath n clean up right?? wat u thinking?? =P see u in nude, not really keen. wan see u tied up!! wif the gun pointing n shooting at the right direction ahah. do we need a silencer? in case the shot too loud. hahahah

hehe, i'm flattered by ur praise ahha. how u gonna HElp mi serve term?? ya, i dinno how come u dun chat wif frns, but here chatting so much.. *hugz* toking abt hooked, now is 12am, i stil got work tat i brought back from office.. sighzz... wat gonna heppen tmr? another blue?

looks n bod impt to some extent. but tat dun last right? i dun need a tom cruise or brad pitt beside mi. wat lasts is whether we can click hehe. of cos, if u ugly ducking, maybe u wanan go plastic op b4 meet mi =P ahahha... LOL. oh, the mystery man finally showign his face... hahah... *rolls out red carpet, wedding bells ring* dun need so urgent meet lah.. meet when we both are ready? are the smileys considered a surprise?

1 comment:

W79 said...

Notice that I didn't spend so much time reading ur blog and replying to it. Maybe that's b'cos I am smiling at the PC again... haha...

I didn't know I got u so worked up that u wanted to check the blog for my reply in noon. I confessed that I was also thinking of u yest nite... Wondering what would u blog about and what are ur reactions to my reply? hehe... U want to call me up to talk over the phone? I dun remember u having my number loh... and yah... I think ur life revolves around me only. hehe...

I dun want to reply cos the blog entry was making me quite upset and in a way, I just want to run away and cried in one corner.. Luckily, I still decided to be strong and replied to u... I admitted abt me feeling pain in my hearts although I dun understand why... I am too used to replying line by line liao lah so u got to get used to it, k? Huggies... To tell u the truth, it's becoming very obvious that we do care and feel for each other liao... Wonder what would we end up as if this continues...

Kevin, it's not wrong of u to seek ONS in irc but then I really dun know how to explain to u lah... Haiz... Just let the matter rest lah...

I am glad that u know why I see HIM in my dreams cos I dun get to see HIM most of the times and he's always busy with stuffs... Guess I only get to see HIM in my dreams... I dun want to promise u anything and I dun want ur promises as well... Just take things as it comes along ba... My colleagues did ask abt my watery eyes yest but I am feeling better now... hehe... U r so wrong loh. Ur blog is not the first thing I do. In fact, it's always the last blog I read... cos I dun want to read it in a rush... Want to read it slowly and enjoy and take my time to write a reply... *shy*

I have always been to irc last time... and it's true that most of them are looking to relieve themselves. haha... I dun care lah... Next time, ask me out for moive or ktv (I can't sing) or anything lah... I can't stand u spending time with others... oops... is the hint too obvious liao??? haha...

Well, I trust nobody want to shares his guy with anyone... I never like to tell my guy what to do and what not to do cos I dun like to change a guy against his will... I mean if he changed b'cos I make noise, then that change is more likely to stop me from being naggy abt the same issue. If he can change before I make noise and I know that the change is for me, I would be very touched loh... Yah... that's me... haha...

Shd I be scared now? cos u do seem too keen on me liao or shd I be honoured? haha... I can understand ur disappointment over that 2 phrases but yah... just want to write something for HIM cos I miss HIM... ok lah, I sincerely apologise for making u unhappy... I know abt u feeling something for me. It's just that I dun really want to sink too deep into this... I dun want to have the impression that u may be interested in me cos u have yet to see me face-face. haha... Wow, someone is thinking of owning me liao... *blush*

Silly boi, dun get upset lah... hehe... and thanks for the hugz adnd muackz... *shy*

hehe... I wouldn't leave ur blog lah... Dun want a part of ur world to collapse loh... I didn't know the sexual part abt me is real... Maybe that's why I am afraid to meet u up. I am like so confirmed that after we meet up, we are just going to find one corner to hug and kiss and then... yah... that's what I always think would happen when we meet up...

I really at a loss of words on how to reply to ur getting involved part but yah... we do sound like we are cyber dating liao. haha... If HE takes me along, u would be my best man, but would u not prefer u r the one with me, and HIM being the best man instead? haha...

Yah... I am glad we clear the fog and how do u know that I am at a loss now? Carry me to safety island??? haha... I am too heavy for u liao lah. Let me carry u in my arms instead... *blush*

So sweet of u not to make me feel jealous... Muackz... haha... If HE would to hug me one day, I think I would float to the sky liao... Maybe I shd listen to my friends and settle for something more realistic... someone who's more than willing to give me a hug... haha... I enjoy chatting with u as well. The way I replied to u always reflect the mood of the day... haha... Glad that u know the song blog entry was specially for u...

Dun be silly lah... Why would I want to hurt ur friends??? I dun think we shd pass food by mouth cos it may leads to some wet kissing and then maybe something more...

Evil Man's scolding me asshole. *sobsob* Dun friend u liao lah... haha... Looks like someone is desperate for a spank on his virgin ass... U want to know my stats... would reveal it to u in one of the para later... hehe... Stay Tuned... so u r thinking of tying me down by chain... dun need lah... u alrdy tied me down with ur words... oh, so u dun want me to stick to u... oh ok... I must have got the wrong idea. Making my move now...

Since when I am making u horny... Siao... it's u that always get horny easily loh... who's willing to supply me with human protein after gym. Maybe I shd head for his hse after gym to get my share of human protein. mm... Where's the rapist? Let's dial 999 now!!!

If the seller is willing to suffer loss, I dun think he mind it to be of something physical lah... Is someone trying to tempt me to try hyp??? Where do u intend to insert ur tongue DEEP DEEP to suck up the food??? Do let me know, k??? haha...

haha... I dun like to be peeped lah... If u want, I bare myself in front of u loh... *blush* I am just joking, k? so dun take me seriously... Evil Man always like to tease me loh... so bad... I let u bite wherever u want lah since I am only hyp liao...

See in person means I have to meet u liao... See from ur PC also have to meet u up so die die u want to meet me, rite? Since u r comparing me to ur exs, do I fare better? haha... Evil thoughts sia... what with the tying up and gun shooting? Dirty Boi...

I HELP u serve ur TERMS when I got u in my hands loh... hehe... Win liao loh, I treat u more than just a friend so I am chatting so much with u, happy liao???

I am sad to disappoint that I dun have looks and body and I am wondering if we click well... Any gd plastic op to recommend to the ugly ducking before we meet up??? and yah... I am going to show u my face liao... haha... Check out ur sgboy pm ba... Wonder is that a surprise to u as well??? Muackz for the smileys cos I know u make an effort to make the entry more interesting...