Tuesday, May 31, 2005

last night, had wanna add some more thigns. monday, my boi @ gym, so i went to settle my studies stuff. can i say i disappointed at how monash does thigns? cos they expet the burden of everything to fall on students. den the snack stall sellign nothign i like. sigh. went past a bread shop. true, a guy is at the counter so i took more note of the toasts at the counter. but i oso wanna buys ome. i stood at the counter there, the guy was focussed on attending tot he ppl queuing up to pay tat he "din see" mi at all waiting for him. later his colleague came along, n i made my presence felt haha. den i was told, we supposed to queue up n request for the bread. alright. the bread dun taste tat nice. supposed tob e some sausage bread, but it taste like luncheon. so my first n last time to buy.

den this morning, i thot got meeting at 745. got to office, oni mi, jnr n young lady. wah liaoz. turned out no meeting at all. damn. the mornign was quite ok. jus tat, disappointg still ,when it comes to lunch. but i guess from tmr on, i will source for office pants. or look for lunch mates. advertise on fridae liao, but no response..

somehow, after knowing my boi, i do realise, i am really not good at making frns. i can make new frns, but dunno how to stay in contact with them. my imprssion is, we shld often mee tup n tok. but tat's not possible always. n more often than not, when i got time, i'll msg them, asking how they are. sometimes, they del my no, sometimes they chat a bit n stop. if i try harder to know them, i may sound despo n scare ppl off.

for lunch, i actually resort, yes reosrt, to finding ppl in fridae, sgboy, signel n MAW. den oso called other dept's ppl to see if they can make it for lunch meet. wat's SAD is tat, later in 3 hrs, got 3 calls which irritate mi lotsa! 1 call, the user is "confused" abt what problem he wann mi to solve. 2, the user gave VELI lil inof n wanna mi solve it. 3, the user is unhappy tat an option is not available. KAUZ!

after work, went to meet my boi. ahah, cos i KO earlier, i went to stroll. hehe, den noti mi, decided to jus stand near the door there, waiting for my boi, hoping he jus appear, n see mi waiting there :) but 2 bad, he called mi jus b4 he arrived. but ya, i think he still surprised tat i waiting at the door for him. he got his lady colleague wif him. Pearl. she called her bf n found him. ehhe, somehow, i find miself sweeter :)

think i somehow not used to meeting str8 gers as frns. find myself kinda awkward when havign dinner wif her n bf. i feel better when i wif my boi. i think it's common. cos her bf oso, din tok much when we walking. n i wasn't quite my usual self whle we were wif them. oni when we alone den i more normal. hehe, watched madagascar. quite nice. although.. hehe, a bit for kids LOL. i mean, it's veli veli pure n innocent. suitable for a god luff n relaxation after work :) the pictures make mi luff, although i can guess the story :)

he sent mi home once again. since he insist, i wun reject. on way back, chatted teased n had ur chare of fun :) but haha, i guess i really shlnd't say things tat demoralise him. n yes, i dun get jealous easily. wun elaborate further since i told my boi all liao. n i think, we finalyl settled our FOOD problem LOL. n tmr i meeting my agent for insurance, so i timer-rec charmed. n for my dinner, i took duck mee b4 movies, not full enuff. was wanting to buy some movie snacks, but well, since boi's frns all going into cinema liao, i jus followed them loh. end up, i still hungry. went to mc there tok n drank. den got home, i took maggi mee...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Haiz... I know that dardar is stressed over studies. Maybe I shd give u more time to study loh... Feel bad that I am occupying so much of ur time...

What do u mean u realise that you are not gd at making friends after u know me? I think you are good at making friends too but then maybe it takes more time for pple to get warm up and u lose ur patience b4 that liao. hehe...

Saw dardar's posting in sgboy and no one respond yet. Haiz... Anyway, dar's lunch time is not fixed also or I dun mind joining u for lunch. Dun think too much over the lunch thingy lah...

I am more than surprised when I realised that u r alrdy there waiting for me loh. In fact, I was screaming to Pearlyn that we are late liao. haha... Dun need to say, I also know that dar dar is sweeter... hehe...

Was it awkward for u? I thot u were enjoying urself, ganging up with Pearlyn loh... haha... Huggies. Glad that dardar like the show as well...

Now, I am thinking twice abt sending u back liao. Not like I mind the long journey back but then I am quite broke now, so got to watch my expenses. hehe... See how lah... I am really happy we solved the FOOD issue liao. Muackz... I love dardar...