Wednesday, May 11, 2005

when u unhapy, u take lotsa time to reply mi?? ahha, "when u're happy, i'll know it thru my blog" *clap clap* hahah.. smile at PC? rather smile at PC than at/to mi.. sighzz..

i not worked up lah, i can oni say, i really wanna see ur reply FAST FAST. err, did i say my life revolves around u?? dun expose my thots lah!! LOL. i in fact, when my office ask mi y i got headache, i told them, i toking to a frn till late for 2 consecutive nights, n din have enuff rest haha. well, u dunno, internet has any kind of information ppl need? jus whether u have the means to find out anot LOL, esp when u toking to IT EXPERT =D

at some parts, i oso read until my heart wrenched. the nose part. but i still wanna tok it over, but in a worked up manner loh. err, i dun wan say 2 much, why u feeling pain inside. jus happy there is mutual care n convern. haha, LOVE? hopefully cupid will do his job well :) yes, i knwo u reply line by line. tat y abt the S coleagyue ,i saw ur reply line by line, i oso followed u. but that cant work for mi. wat will we end up as? easy - Sex Pals loh hahaha.

err.. ONS = 1 nite stand = no contact after fun. i wanna maintain contqact, but depends on ppl. *grabs the words n put into a plastic bag n put it aside* ok, this topic is archvied liao :)

ya, i know wat going on between u n him, jus tat, oh well, ya know it liao mah. ya loh, we cant promise anythign yet. but we are still nejoy our chats here. jus tat, i wonder, if 1 day he really accept u, will u stil so free to reply mi? or like tat msian frn of mine say, keeping contact wif frns will reduce once u have someone to care for fulltime. ya lh, lets see wat fate has in hold for us :) wah liao, i really sounds as though, we r dating somehow in person, or rather i chasing u, but u wanna give ur HIM 1 last chance before confirming whether i got chance.. wah, i so APISEH!! *blush*

when they ask abt ur eyes, wat u tell them?? win liao loh, use such cliche (2 old n common a phrase to use) tat u wanna tkae ur time to read my blog, tat y u read it last. aghaha.. ok lah, i trust tat u wanan save the BEST n LOVELIEST n MOST TOUCHING blog for the last, to complete ur day properly hahahah. ask u out for movie/ktv.. anything include wat? u cant stand mi spending time wif ppl? then sit loh? ever tried tat? =D maybe u stood too long while peeping. next time, jus sit n try to hear instead hahaha...

sighzz, u still wanna tiem to train ur body up right? so i cant spend time wif u yet, till we meet up mah. not exactly, some guys dun mind their BF finding own sex partners. cos they understand they cant fulfill their needs, so might as well go out. as loong heart still belongs to him, it';s ok. but WE cant haha. the thot of ppl touching my ... *shld i use date/potential or wat? nvm* reg visitor puts mi off, n make mi sad.. as though i cant fulfill him. and sadly, yes even the dream affect a bit, but well, t;s the past liao, so dun tok anymore :)

hha,, the change will be due to his observation of u liao loh. if he observed u unhappy at a certain thigns, he shld change it, but reach a pact wif u. my dajie (wonder if she still reading?) n her bf oso kinda made a pact, on how they shld react on some situation. but seem ptless, cos sometimes they dun keep by it. i knwo my dajie better ,so i guess her bf is at fault. for mi, cos i pretty emotional at times, if u can guess my mood or know wat caused it, defonitely good. or least show some concern when i an diff from the usual mi. wat's a bf for if he dun care abt mi, n not concerned or even notice my mood swing? jus like the dec ex, who dun ask at all, jus let the unahppy things walk past. den bottle thigns up till volcano finally erupt. sighz

well, i duno lei.. now is really kidna emotionally attached liao. i mean, ur mood affect mime, or rather ur emotions affect mi, n mine urs. fancy us getting "sore" eyes at some blogs :) no need apologise lah, cos u do still fel for him. he's stil ur chocie crush, n u waiting a nod from him oni. we din even meet, jus blogging oni. jus now, after i woke n read ur comments, i had wanna write something. might as well jus wite here: "seem like, we have feelings for each other, but trying our best to hold it back HARD to prevent any possible disappointment" i wonder how do those pen-pal days ppl work things out. heeh, owning u, was when i thot it';s a dream of u to be wif him. something tat u hope to come true. but u oso waiting for the One to appear.

haha, yupz, if u dun blog my place anymore, wonder how u gonna complete ur day@! i forgot wat sexual part i meant, but since u think we gonna end up in a romantic n warming hug, why scared? scared later i really suffocate?? =D or ur kiss will make my whole body wet till ppl think i got cot in rain earlier?? we cyber dating liao?? where's ur flower? gift? jialutz, nothign at all, wat an unromantic date LOL.

haha, when i woke up n read the "take u long part", i felt amused at "he be best man". but at tis point, the "take u " part still got some effect on mi, a lil bit lah. haha, other than being my pref of "i am the 2 wif u", i think it's ur wish oso right?? i read ur thot huh?? he dun wan meet u up, i dunno if he care to be best man. but u din meet him long time. u still rmb how he look? how come no more going out wif him?

of cos i knwo u in fog. i using bino, rmb? *haha, almost choked as i imagined my reply to "carrying u" haha* ya, if i find tat u 2 heavy, n have prob carrying u, i'll most prob b pushing u onto the ground instead haha.. ie, carry u, drag a dist, n drop u, incase the rope snap. =D wah, i jus took a bath, n u been muax'ing mi so much. aiyoz, later muz shower again b4 i sleep ;)

someone who willing to hug u? umm, tink most of ur kaki dun mind hugging u right? wah u wanna settle for that group of kaki ah? casanova! hahha,. ya, the song blog was really specially for mi. first tiem at ur blog, other than the 1 abt u bad mood in morning. even noticed tat, u din blog ur site, but replied to mine :) ahhha, the hurtign m frn is boliao lah.. u say u wnana kill any1 who disturb us mah...

hha, u dun think u wnana wet kiss, but later when it happens i wonder if u can keep to ur "dun wanna" siazz haha. oh ya hor, u top, i cant say u asshole. Top Gun? or Mr Gun? hahaha. stayed tuned?? got commercial break meh? showing someone strutting his aseets on my TV?? u making a move ah? ok, rmb to get a mascular guy to take ur place hor *droolz* LOL.

before u go to get human prot, b sure to buy entrance tix firs thor ;) maybe need to book a place first. pls call before comign to avoid disappointment hor LOL. wah say, the rapist is pretending siazz. shall wait for the police to come n catch unawares, n sodomise him haha.. eheh, the hyp thing is oni for fun, cos i reading on those hyp sexual stuff. know wat it can do. but dun wanan try it. err.. funny, where to insert tongue to suck food? thot it's throat? i dunno wat u mean lei.

hhaah, u no need paizseh, cos u been wanting it to happen, but 2 shy to mention it. fancy asking ppl to check ur body LOL. ehhe, unless u really wanna carry on the cyber date, even an ugly guy need to meet parents in law mah.. why so zat teo? not die die, but when we are ready loh. hehee, u in finals liao lei. those Exs long ago kicked out. where got evil thots?? enjoyable thots lah! err, i not dirty lah, more to imeginative. i bath daily 1 hor ;).

heheh, curious abt how u gonna help in my term... reall dunno how it gonna be. haha, reading ur confession, yes i happy n satisfied, u get bonus points for ur finals liao LOL. how come u say we dun click well? i dunno surgeons, but u can try Ch u's Man enuff? haha... like this guy err.. ur sgboy profile not exactly surprise, but happy tat u sent. but if "surprised" will make u happy, yes IT IS!! btu i duno if shld go in. u gave mi, cos u finally decided, on ur own accord to lemme see, or 'cos i keep pestering u??

haha, i on Mc today mah, i thot i can reply ur blog earlier n sleep soon. but neve rthot i still reply as usual timing, jus tat i finished bloggin ju by 12am hahah

1 comment:

W79 said...

R u ok??? Know that u r sick so must be gd and stay at home, k? NO asking of ONS in irc.. U need plenty of rest... Maybe I shd just drop be after work but then someone also never give me his address... haiz... Smile at PC cos got ur replies on the screen mah... If I see u, smile even bigger, k? Huggies...

Why would u want to see my replys FAST FAST??? Maybe u r hooked on liao... Wonder what would happen if u get my hp number??? sms me whole day??? mm... Well, someone never ask for my number also so why shd I think so much? I can tell that ur life revolves around me loh... Dun quite understand on the part on "IT EXPERT has the means to find out all sort of information from the internet..." u lose me there liao...

Yah... I am happy on the part abt mutual care and concern as well... Cupid??? Well, I do find a shape pain in the ass... wonder if it's an arrow and if u feel the same way too. *blush* U want us to end up as sex pals??? oh ok... I thought u want to me to be ur ... nvm lah... I am thinking too much liao...

From the way u phase it, u sound as if u r having NNS. Haiz... NNS = numerous nites of sex = continuous contact after fun... Haiz... Wonder where do I stand in ur heart...

U know what's going on between both of us? I dun think so loh... I dun even know what's on his mind and his mood swing is the worst I have ever come across... He's so nice to me one minute and the next minute, he want me to stay away from him. Haiz... this hot, cold, hot, cold treatment is driving me mad... I just need a hug... maybe someone would like to help... Dun worry, u would be the first to know if I ever get attached... (cos it may be just u. *shy*) and I would just come in here and chat with u lah.... haha... maybe we are cyber dating now loh, but I dun mind u chasing me cos I would slow down for u to catch up to me... *blush*

When they ask abt my watery eyes, I just shake my head and smiled... Guess they can tell I am quite hurt and I dun wish to talk abt it ba... See, u embrassed me in front of my colleagues. How are u going to make it up to me? *blush* who ask u to write abt my thoughts of ur blog? Silly boi.. u know, I know can liao loh... All the whole world also know abt it... Ask me out for movie/ktv is gd enough liao, what else r u asking for? extras??? haha... Fine, say until like that... go and spend more time with pple lah and IGNORE me...

erm... I dun mind meeting someone up as long he dun mind meeting someone with baby fats up. haha... "WE can't" mm... u become my BF liao, is it??? *shy* wow, u r so possessive towards me loh, even can get jealous when I dream... then think of ways to make me urs lah. *blush*

I never believe in making a pact. Dun like to tie pple down with promises and words... Sometimes, I prefer it to come naturally from the heart. If u know that doing this thing would make me upset and u still continue, I would not blame u but my impression of u would drop until one day I would just leave u loh... Luckily, I got someone who's so nice to me now that he's willing to make changes for me... So touched by all the things he do for me. Muackz... I dun like the unhappy things to work away. In fact, I hope to settle such things at the end of the day before we go to bed. I would be unable to sleep well if there's unhappy issues yet to be settled...

I know what u mean on the emotionally part so yah... I am so sure something would happen when we get to meet... maybe a kiss or a hug... I dun know... Got to depend if someone is being notti loh... yah... I am waiting for an impossible nod for him, but if someone nice comes by and sweep me off my feet, I would go for him loh. Afterall, it's always nice to love someone and be loved in return... haha... I am sure that we are holding it back HARD cos I dun know when would I say that 3 words to u... Haiz... maybe I am just waiting for someone to say it first. hehe... Wonder why r u keep thinking of owning me??? Make to stamp "Kevin's property" on me to make sure that no one touch me??? hehe... Wonder why someone is not making the first move to ask me out if he's keen to own me... mm... maybe he's just joking...

If I dun blog at ur place, I can still read ur entries... maybe the day would be incomplete but I am sure I can live with it... I am not scared of the romantic and sexual hug, just feel scared that something is going to happen on the first date and I may not meet ur standards... oops... Did I just write out my thots again? Damn it... Kissing can make ur whole body wet or r u thinking of me licking ur whole body? haha... or r u into ur shower fun again? hehe... Wonder who's the one that want to date with me and just got the guts to say that I dun give flowers or gifts... win liao loh...

Evil man, how can u drag a distance and drop me on the ground? pain pain loh... Forget abt it lah, dun u even think of touching me if u r going to cause me pain... *angry* Someone complaining abt the muackz that I am giving him... yah loh... I shd save it for someone who appreciate it more... =p

I am glad u realise the song blog was meant for u only. hehe... I didn't blog at my blog again... Too busy at work liao and my mood is quite bad lah... I say say only lah.. Dun like to kill things...

ok, someone is officially teasing me liao and the punishment is that he would not get any kisses from me... LOL I didn't get a muscular guy to take my place so if u r not happy with my pic, then say so lah... *sobsob*

I dun want someone's human protein liao... Still got to pay and make booking whereby last time, he give it for free to anyone in irc. *Jealous* wah lau, pple thinking of getting the police to catch me sia... maybe I shd drop my idea of meeting him up... I also know u insert tongue into throat to suck food but u wrote "DEEP DEEP" so I am thinking....

.... from the way u talk abt it, seem like u r going to intro me to ur parents liao. haha... What must I get for them? What do they like? OMG... I sound desperate. haha... but at least better than someone who have DIRTY, EVIL and IMAGIATIVE thots... hehe...

HELP in ur TERMS in ur favourite place loh... the shower room lah. haha... Not sure if we click well cos I send someone a pm/spank over sgboy and someone dun even bother to reply or return a spank... so I thought... oh well, maybe we can only be friends... Let u see and u dun want to see... Go see lah and be disappointed lah... *sobsob*

Hope u r getting better liao when u see my reply... but no more huggies or muackz for u since u COMPLAIN abt them... hehe...