Tuesday, May 24, 2005

tuesday blog. surprisingly, i managed to catch the early bus. forgot the chronological order of events. but somehwo, i realyl feel like, i'm not good at making frns. esp at work. will usually focus on wokring, den may not wanna tok wif colelagues. tat younglady i often tok abt, we din tok today. at least i dun rmb calling her name. my snr colleague, today, she did say out, mi n her lunch time same, n i thot she'll this time ask mi out for lunch. but nope, seh still went off first.

den after lunch, S colleague team all go out, leaving S there oni. so i caleld him for help. he sonded so reluctant. den later he came over. i told him i need his help. he bochap. i reminded him, he xcame over, but chatted wif others. so i did my own stuff. later he stood behind mi. he din say anythign, so i din bother abt him oso. later, he was in other office. i call him in. ask him my questions. kauz, he gave mi AP!! tell him abt 1 prob, he say he cant get to the person, gave him another number, he called n slammed the phone when no 1 pick. when he slammed, he messed up my desk.

i ask him dun throw his temper at my desk. den 2 qn, he oso push to mi to do. 3rd qn, he told mi wat i supposed to check wif user frst. i reach boiling point liao. i went to discuss wif my snr. dun chap S anymore. if he want it this way, alright. for work's sake, will still call him, but wun b frnly anymore. if he take my jnr's words tat he's my "lover" seriously, be it. sometimes,i wonder if i'm 2 stubborn for my own good at work. but since i know my stuff, why shld i b pushed around? i know if something shld b worked in a way, it has to b. i respect tat. but not when our interests conflict.

will any1 who's good at office politics or making frns at work tell mi where i went wrong?

den i decided to go visit my pub frn, roger rabbit. went to style my hair. haha, my snr colleague made a joke on mi. she tried tog et the young lady in, but she gave some non-sensical reply. i smiled. n told her, "there's no 1 to style up for, since no client to meet". jus den, i saw my boi's sms!!! kauz, sent at 6pm, i saw oni 630!! i had wanna ask him go wfi mi to see roger, but was scared to let roger know. why? dunno. but i still decided to ask him along. jus tat at last min, i decided to gob ack home wif my boi, instead o him making trip here. for a few reasons.

1) dun wan him drink
2) he may feel outta place
3) duinno how he'll react when we are together int he str8 pub
4) dun wan roger to feel odd to see 2 guys so intimate

den wif my boi sending mi home, i was pretty much under influence of alcohol tat i dunno wat i trying to say at times. but we did enjoy some wodnerful moments. wif our intimacy, we really got all sorts of stares. got 1 guy wif 2 gfs, standing beside my boi,. i wanna help him gain more space, but he dun wan, sayign he know wat i wanna do.. hahah...

today i wnana sleep early. will blog my reply, tmr.

1 comment:

W79 said...

I dun think u r not gd at making friends lah but sometimes u have to make the first move. I mean I tend to be quite reserved when I join the company. Used to dine alone and ignore all my colleagues and it took me quite some time to snap out of it... I try to take note of their lunch hours and follow them whenever they go for lunch. Try to listen and join in the consveration... Another thing abt me is that I like to share things. So sometimes, I bought a bunch of bananas to be shared among everyone.

The S that u r talking abt here is Samuel? what happen? I thought he was quite friendly and u r on gd terms with him... Dun be pissed with him lah. Maybe he's not in a gd mood that day... My boss treated me like dirt all the while but I also put up with her. Dun reach boiling point lah cos u looks so scary when u r angry. Muackz... Hope that cools u down... I am not gd at office politics or making frds at work but I must tell u to be more friendly lah... U r a nice guy to befriend and I am sure it takes time for them to realise a gem... Huggies...

Dear is so considerated... Never thought that still got so much reasons not for me to appear in the pub...

1) Yah, I can't drink now that I just got well from my fever. hehe...

2) I would feel out of place loh cos I may not be able to communicate well with ur friend. hehe...

3) How would I react in a str8 pub? be str8-acting loh... LOL.

4) I strongly agree on this especially someone like to hold hands so much nowadays... hehe...

Still dare to say, u shd not have drink that half mug of beer so fast loh. It's ok to make me wait for u mah. Drink so fast until got a bit drunk liao and dun even know what u r talking to me sometimes... Luckily u never act crazy... haha... Did we act intimacy??? Did we got all sorts of stares??? Guess I only have someone in my eyes to give a damn abt what's happening around us... hehe... Of course, I dun want u to help lah cos given ur character, u would stare at the guy loh. Dun like it when u stare at pple in a fierce manner... I rather suffer in silence loh... but I know that dear care for me, can liao. Muackz...

Dear have to slp early tonite also cos tml got early meeting. Not gd to be late loh so better have a gd rest 2nite... hehe...