Sunday, May 15, 2005

a reply to his comment. ahah, wonder if i will still need to reply siazz, since the fairy tale is ending soon. or will there be part 2?? with more characters joining in?? haha.. other than u, oni my close frns in my mind ;)

now tat we've met, not veli sure how to rpely ur blog :LOL: somehow, now i know why u wanna tell ur frn something thru blog haha. so, jus tell u something, cos first time meet, dun feel alright to tell u 2 much, but in future, shld b ok. dun tell u 2 much, cos dun wan u feel -ve :) but i oredi told u most ofthe thigs. jus tat i'm more attracted to ur person. rmb, person/character is more impt. n ya, i did enjoy our time. and shall see how things go, when we go on our first outing haha. at times, i hesitated in reply, cos i need time to think, dun wan give u any direct ans, cos i prefer to say with responsibility hehe...

for a long tiem, i've not had a hysterical n kiddy smile. those tat can make mi giggle till i cant compose myself type. ahah.anyway, tis morning, went for family bfast. gosh, they still leeting the dog walk around. i den suggest to put the dog in the balcony, so at elast can limit his movemnts. den the bfast, kauzz, oni mi n parents. make mi the limelight siaz!! kena treat like a sec sch boy. even when i ask daddy to order Tea for mi, he ask "Tea got milk 1 u know?" i was puzzled, n amused. den when i order my bfast, my parents keep telling mi wat the dishes available there.

GOSH!!! although they dun have much to tok abt, do they have to focus so much on mi?? den later ,when i almost done, they, yes they, volunteered to claer my plate, n i felt like, in public, they treat mi like a kid siazz!! ARGHZz... i so paiseh! den later , daddy go otu take a breather. den later, mum oso same thing. wah liaozz, i suddenly feel like, they nopthing to tok, but they still wanna fidn chance fo some pte moments. n the rest is history, till i meet my prince Caring with a tanned skin LOL. unique desc hor? :)

2 comments:

W79 said...

haha... I almost laugh my head off when I read on the part of getting an anonymous sms on Sat morning... Thought it was obvious liao and pple is clever enough to know it's me... Would be damn funny if I sms u back, pretending to be a stranger... haha... How dare u say that I am slow... I take time to reply such a LONG blog entry for me loh... Muackz...

Ur hair is really nice lah... and it did leave a deep impression on me... hehe... It's ok not to sms me all day lah cos I know that hp bills can be quite high too and I am being gd, trying not to sms u during weekdays cos I dun want to disturb u during ur work... Remember that u mention in ur blog b4 that sms can be quite disturbing when u r at work cos u can't focus well... Would only sms u when there's something impt lah... If not, get ready for a beep beep in the morning, lunch time and after work loh. LOL...

Dun know much abt the fairy tale. I just know that I want u by my side. hehe... I dun mind meeting up ur close friends... Afterall, ur friends are also my friends...

I do agree that blog replying seem quite a silly thing to do now that we sms each other and drop pms over sgboy... but I still like this private space that we created... This place sort of me brings back sweet memories and then a place where we first get to chat and know each other... Just want to stay in here so I would still chat in here ba. haha... I can sense that u r not that comfortable in telling me things cos maybe u forget what u want to tell me... haha... U look so cute when u try to recall ur thoughts... Muackz... Can't wait for the first outing and hope things proceed on smoothly... I know that u r a responsible person lah so I do pay more attention to u when u r in ur serious mode... Do know deep in my heart that when u say something, it comes truly from ur heart...

Talking abt the hysterical and kiddy smile, u r horrible loh... Keep on laughing until I am so afraid ur lungs can't take it... And I can't believe u are still laughing when u accidentally punch me in my eye... haha... Just glad that I am able to make u laugh cos it makes the environment so comforting for both of us... hehe... Miss u liao and ur sweet laughter...

What unique desc??? I dun have a nice tan loh so dun anyhow say... Can't believe that I am still so hooked to ur blog entries and I still have so much to write... haha... Just realise that I start to muackz someone again liao... maybe I just can't help myself... Go wash ur face now lah or u start complaining again... hehe...

W79 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.