Thursday, May 19, 2005

tuesday: hehe, u wanna by my side ah? so fast think og co-habitating?? yup, nice tat we can sms n tok in so many ways. but cos my hp dun have free incoming, i cant manage to tok eferyday on hp wif u, muz either via blog, or meet up. sms is ok lah, but calling more personal n faster mah. ur frns wanna see mi? thot they know mi in sgboy n fridae??

the direct stuff i wanna say are those teasing lines. cos they are supposed to tease, i dun wan u to keep thinking they are directed at u. mroe to add spice to our chats. as for the surprises, as i said, will try to let u know some things lah. cos u dunno wat i thinking, thus worried abt wat i have in mind. cos i dun like to tell thigns so directly n open.

i look fierce when saying seriosu stuff?? not stern n serious look?? ya loh, still rmb on the bus, i was luffing so hard tat i MUZ control it, if not, may jus giggle for god know how long. u look fair?? u got tanline liao mah, but maybe u not happy wif ur physique, so the tanline u not happy oso? muz beg for muaxies??? aiyo, den muz get some protection for my knees siazz.. ;) who say my dryness nothing to do wif u?? u suck away (haha, use this word on purpose!) all my moisture n blood, so of cos veli dry!

no lah, although we are seeing each other, frns is still impt, u still need new/more frns. if he really keen on u, up to u when u wnana tell him abt us. huh?? i mean i knwo the quotes are abt mi lah. hehe, if i'm easily taken away, den mi is not worthy of my boi's LOVE (",). oni Vir n kenneth are couples?? thot got 2 couples? excluding blog owners. wat happened to u in the gym?? u wrote on tues, so u hurt on mon gym. how come?? wah liao, dinno ur blog tok abt synopsis oso :)

===========================

wednesday: i can stil sleep lah, cos jus feel stomach empty. still can slp. i'll try to ask for increment loh. TRY. i take those teasings as spices lah. but u often kena attacked, unable to defend. i think i shld toen down on it. later someone find it 2 sour to cope liao... :) but, hehe, i'll still think of how i wan reply, n grin, but dun tell :) haha hwo u gonna find the missing screw?? yup, i did feel u getting tensed up abt the hp chat. anyway, it's over =D well, jus feel like givign u a hug to let u know i stil care for u.

hehe, dinnno u take the time to write out tat encoded msg msn nick :) wah u win liao loh. really say we having seafood buffet!! but other than marina bay, i dinno jap food serve such "seafood" buffet oso =P so now, u got phobia of crab liao? LOL. ya loh, duno y shoes can 300$ siazz. brand, material, or cutting?? why muz those successful bizman go for them?? haha, ya loh, someone created a scene after he bought a soft toy oso!! kena check by SO even!! LOL so paiseh!! dinno soemone have a "3rd arm" LOL.

dun think the salesman pissed off. shoes muz buy somethign tat we like, n comfy mah :) ehhe, even if shoes not to my liking, oso will buy, cos it's hand picked by him heheh. alright, this is sweet talking, but frankly, ur choice will take priority over mine :) but i mus like it oso lah. if sat got LAN, den the sentosa thing hwo??

======================

thur: dun worry, i wil sleep early if i rally need to. not enuff slp, can catch on bus in morning. i got 2000 min free talktime in off peak hrs. if everything goes as planned, umm, u'll read tis oni on tues, unless u go LAN shop... u'll either knwo my surprised on fri n sunday itself, or u oredi know by the time u return office :)

hey, why u keep saying u dun appeal at all?? although i keep saying abt "personality n character", dun mean u dun attrract mi. u r cute at times. but the P & C are most crucial in LTR mah. i still look at guys cos i do look around n observe. if see some nice looking dudes, i will oni look once. although i failed today. maybe 'cos i 2 bored? was on bus from work, den noticed tat 1 guy seem to always look at mi, i looked a few times to determine it. i not changing lah, jus dun wan let u worry abt mi. it's not mi to not look at ppl, but i wun keep looking loh. dun wan my boi feel insecure.

how come ur boss so bad 1?? everytime muz sabo u?? wat reason she give for cancelling leave?? my jnr colleague, tat "young lady" is quite protective of her stand. she once again, "it's the quality of work tat coutns, not quantity." "as long my work is done, i can go, no need stay too long". gosh, i dinno u din take lunch today. i guess i shld have msg u to check if u taken lunch. err, whose sms woke u up? right now, i thinking it's ur dream guy? we ended call abt 1230am. wat time u went to slp again?

u sure ur next update is tues??? LOL *evil grin* haha, first tiem to finish blogging b4 12am :) sleep liao. these days been taking lotsa hot thigns, like vege goose, n curry. wah liao, rainy season muz take them meh?

1 comment:

W79 said...

Wonder who's thinking of co-habitating loh... haha... I know that u dun have free incoming so I did try my best not to call u up. Dun mind communicating with u through ur blog, sms or meet-up lah so dun think too much... Some of my friends bother to check out ur firdae profile but I think they really want to meet u up ba.

Teasing lines? haha... and they are not directed at me. mm... Sound interesting... I am getting used to u not being so direct and open abt things liao...

When u r saying serious stuff, u look fierce, stern or whatever lah and it does not make me feel comfortable loh... haha... I still remember how HARD u try to ctrl ur laughter on the bus... Yah loh, I am not happy with my physique so I am not happy with other things as well... Haiz... U dun need to beg for muaxies by kneeling down lah... so dun need to get the protection liao...

I do know that friends are impt lah and I would share some time with my friends as well... Just hope that someone dun complain I have no time for him loh... *Blush* I have faith in u that u would not be easily taken away... There are only 4 couples ba... Vir and Kenneth, Luke and Desmond, Daniel and WeiXiang, and the blog oweners. hehe... I got hurt in the gym but it's not a serious injury...

It's gd and ok to ask for increments but dun be too fierce lah... haha... Sometimes, I simply dun want to defend cos I enjoy being teased by u??? *Blush* I get tensed up quite easily when I am afraid to lose something...

Glad that u manage to break the code and understand the encoded msn nick... hehe... It's true loh. We did have a crab buffet that nite and I am quite scared of crabs now, thanks to u... Dun mention that liao lah... Feel so embrassed when I got checked by the security guard... Didn't know my choice take priority over urs... Next time, must let me know in advance if u really dun like loh...

Yah... I know the surprise liao and it caught me unaware... Muackz... I know what u mean abt personality and character cos someone is very nice to me and I am totally in love with him loh... *Blush* I guess it's really ok to look at nice looking dudes. Afterall, some of my couple friends also do it... Maybe I dun like it cos I am feeling insecure, but then again I shd have more confidence in myself loh... hehe...

My boss is one of a kind, so no point to correct her or argue with her... I am quite used to her ill treatments and I am survicing just fine... YES.. my next update is on Tues loh... which is why u only get to see me replying to it today...