Monday, May 23, 2005

Been a real long time since i last blogged. well, i had spent a wonderful 40 hours, whcih was totoally enjoyable :) Had done many of my firsts during this period. but strange thing, n i not paiseh or afraid to say it. seem like, ever since i have a boi, visits to this place has gone down a lot.

anyway, sunday had family bfast as usual. but somehow, when i oni 5 mins walk away from home, mum called mi tat i shld wear proper clothes, cos they going restaurant. n my aunt coming oso. ok i heard tat. but in my mind, i thot: wah liao, now den tell mi?? wat am i suposed to do? my usual timing is 10am-1030 i sure get home. den they call mi 1022am? cant they jus inform mi earlier??

den when i reached home, i grumbled loh. den later mum threw in: u not home, how i tell u? i refuted: den how come aunt know?

den, my sis oso told mi my future sis in law family oso going. i was bewildered. at tat time, i got 2 choices: 1, dress sloppily n tell ppl i not told of the meet, n thus no time to prep. 2, try my best to make a proper outfit from my current ward of clothes. i chose the latter. if i have the means to make the day, y not? n i dun wan make mi, or my family to look bad. later, i did tell my mum, she shld at least inform mi earlier, at least before the timing i usually get home, so tat i can prepare myself.

when we got to the restaurant, such a big crowd i really stunned n bored. allt he adults there dicussing marriage. mi n sis n aunt nothingt o chip in siaz. felt tat time is so heard to pass. haah, our first dish came: porridge. dunno how come, when dad ask us to take our share, i, by instinct or watever, told him n mum to take first, cos they elder.

i was dressed in specs n orange T n dark brown 3/4. the ger's side got a kid bro who dress similar style as mi. i wodner if i look his age siazz. but i sure i muhc older. here, mum tried to be concerned n told mi, "this got scallops, u dun like, dun take this 1". my sis n i were wondering, why she say tat. i even asked, how does she know tat. den i refuted: oh, den i dun take siew mai oso, u can have it. i den told my sis "if she wanna embarass herself, let her be".

den, went to my frn's place for dinner wif my boi. heh, they so kind n noti to leave us "alone" n went for grocery. frankly speaking, even though i know my boi may be sad to read this, but it's simply in my mind. over there, got 1 30yo guy in short sleeve shirt. wif his dressing style, i was thinking how his body will look.

n it's so funny / fun. in the hse, we kinda behaved in couple's manner. when ppl appeared, we moved away haha. oh ya, i think this part, i'm being gracious. i invited a guy to sit beside mi, as he may be afraid of intruding our privacy, but tat's pure frnly. den later, in the lift, we were holding hands, n the lift opened, a lady came in. we or maybe i immediately moved our hands in such an awkward manner, as though we doing soemthign immoral LOL. but i bochap, i still tok to my boi is sweet manner hahah. luckily, my boi still has transport home. if not, i will feel bad, n most probably send him home in taxi.

as for mi, i stil lgot bus home. haha, jus a lil twist. as i resting on the bus, a teen boarded bus wif his frn. den my eyes were closed mah. i heard a "ei". i belive it's not directed at mi. den tat teen bumoped my shoulder lightly. i woke up, he was looking sideway. i stared at him, he din see. i stood a bit n gave another stare. he either thinking, he in wrong, bo chap, or i peeping at him. i den shifted my bag to make a distance between us. when i got home ,i simply, 2 tired to wash up. wif my gelled hair, i dozed off. wanna JO first, but i decided to skip it.

will post monday blog later.

1 comment:

W79 said...

It was fun hanging out at your friend's place and if I m not wrong, the guy is 33 loh and he do look good. Think his name is E*** and he does seem to have a good bod... Hope he dun come to my office and start asking for me. haha...

I dun know if we are behaving like couples but I was feeling so embrassed with the "olives" and "health-conscious" thingy loh. haha... and I still remember how u got teased at when u want to ensure that I know where's the toilet... U got me laughing on the part of the lady "catching" us in the lift. Maybe that's why she choose to stand in front of us and pretend nothing happen ba...

Thanks for arranging everything and I really enjoyed myself with u... hehe...

U forget to post ur monday blog loh so yah got to post monday and tuesday blog tonite liao...