Monday, May 09, 2005

i was actually expecting some kind of reply, but it did not appear the way i expected. well, i guess i shld change my mindset n reply :) this gona b long blog, i think. longest ever?

well, actually, until now, most of my stuff (except daily blog) is like done for u. so ya, i'm pointing my finger at u :) this sat, why u working? alright, i guess i'll post a blog on fri nite :) ar my work place, at first, i did ask where they going. most of the times, i even had to ask when they going. when they laeve, i join them, until now, they oni rmb asking mi along 2 times oni. other times when i eat with them, i ask to join. wat have i not done?

soemthing not gd abt u? i wrote "not gd" or it sounds not gd? well, u oni dream about him yes. but u often hang out wif ur frns, catching up n chatting. for mi, can u imagine i often stay home right after i KO? on the good side, yes save money, but how abt lack of social life? esp now, i have financial constraints. i oso need ppl to make my life exciting. u r 1 of them. someone who i enjoy toking to, and makes the ending of my day beautiful and complete. someone who is in singapore going to place i familiar with. sound so close to mi. my other close frns are in Oz. Other can-click frn is, for now, my master. who i treat him more like frn, but i call him master to tease him. Other than fidning ppl from irc once in a while, how else can i get excitment?

i oni know tat u often tease mi abt always go irc. never knew u will be upset. i dun like making ppl who r close to mi upset, so i think u know wat gonna happen... n i hope u wil take up this responsiblity :). ya, sometimes, telling ur thots in the face may have bad results if u tend to be direct...

did i ask u again, if u flex/top?? i thot i din say anythign else liao? ya loh, the pounding n pouncing is toking abt u *spotlights beam onto the star of the day, or nite* do u oso, read all comments, den reply the blogs 1 by 1, line by line? cos tat was my style, which would affect ur moods. anyway, i oni asking, no need change anything. nose irritated is referring to, when ur nose is irritated, u will rub it. as u rub.. ok, when i rub mine, it will become stuffy nose.., den when stuffy nose, u tend to suck ur nose. can imagine the sound made, n link to something?

if u dun get it, i'll be direct loh, cos for fun chats, leaving room for imagination is nice, but when it's abt serious things, tat i wanna put thru, i prefer it say it out, rather than guess. nah... dun worry, the "apologise" is jus say say oni. cos i know u wun WANT mi do it :) how u gonna "make it a point to mention mi one way or another" if u dun blog??

eheh, sometimes feelings no need express by words, actions speak louder than it :) as the master is more to a frn, so it's ok for mi to reply to someone who is much closer. i think if i were to spend my day somewhere, i will oso make it a point to go LAN cafe to blog for the night. M/S is connected to the LOVE part. i mean, MS is part of LOVe loh. right now, i dunno how shld i explain the LOVE part. cos i kinda confused.
u feel u are thinking too much abt LOVE between us
u are pretty keen to know mi
u feel tat i oni treating u as someone who i oni flirting wif
we are both touched at how we took the time n effort to "tok" each and everyday.
i have started to find out more abt ur frns n stuff.

so, do the above reach any conclusion? like whether we are seriosuly knowing each other better, or jus, as u said, i oni treating u as JUS someone who i use to kill time? somehow, i feel we are takign a lot of time to know each other day by day. n lots thigns flashing across my mind. i relaly dunno how come, u feel tat u are jus a flirt i found online. sorry, i jumped the sequence of reading here :)

*adjusting my mood* i dunno how ur Samule's bf is like. cos he keep mentioning abt his partner? jus my guess. if hubbies praise their wives all the way in front of single frns, dun u feel they encouraging frns to get married soon? actually, your last para's affecting how i wanna reply ur hinting to mi. i'll try to forget tat para. ok, ur frn wanna u get a better KEVIN ;)

u MISREAD mi liao lah!!! see the quotes!
Keep mentioning his Kevin in front of me until I dun feel like meeting him liao. haha... Oh, so u did declare ur love for Samuel to ur jnr colleague lah, no wonder he's ur lover now... All the best to both of u then... erm... now I feel super guilty that u blog so much until u didn't spend enough time with ur master... Haiz... Maybe it would be better that we reduce our chatting now that u got ur Samuel...


u r combining/mixing ur comments abt UR samuel, my jnr colleague, my master, n finally "reduce chatting"! my usual style is to reply them as well!! but u thot i meant i keep contact with my S colleague, when i wrote abt msn??! tat is my MASTER!

S colleague is a COLLEAGUE at my work place. if u mean thigns to be a joke, i dun mind. but if u taking it seriously tat i chasing him, KAUZ. NO, I'M NOT. i'm taking the time n effort to tok to u here, but u keep thinking i'm going after S?? and he's the rite 1?? shall i say, ur crush is the 1 for u, and i'm disturbing the world between u n him? cos i always take up ur time n effort when u can call to tok wif him??

yes, it's a surprise to see tat u left a comment on 25/2/05, tat started all these things. we have come a long way. i got some ppl who reply short emails and it stopped after a week. cos it's 2 time consuming? i'm still happy tat eveyr few lines of mine can make ur mood better. hope we can clear the fog around us, and progress :) mm, lemme see, pass food using mouth, more personal, warming, n unhygiene. not a bad idea, LOL. jus hope we dun end up choking :P

haha,, i where go cant afford to lose? admit it, i'm better wif words!! =D spank, must be high n top meh? thot when i make a mistake, i rest on ur laps, u can spank liao?? why muz high n top den can spank??? wat u thinking?? =P control u ah? no problem, muz buy a remote control, and a receiver tat suit ur body size. err, but mus know ur stats first lei to buy teh right size haha. keep safe dist oso no use, cos i can whirl my chain n bondage u up anyway =DDD

mi noti? well, someone caused mi to... wat's protein shake? it refer to some gym products, or human product? haha! ya mah, u wearing mask. once u take it off, it will reveal ur true self: the toned n mascular WES of Signapore :D did i mention honry? have u heard of wolf in sheep's clothing? so, when ur sheep clothes melt liao... u shld know wat is a wolf? :)

u ever been to Sparks disco? enjoyable right? fancy having it in my room LOL. hehe, but i never good in bargaining, always dunno if i'll make the seller suffer loss anot. illegal things how can tell? this is public space lei.. later if ppl take note, n u got into trouble, i wil feel veli bad. wun fine u lah, at most force u enjoy them LOL. ahah, dun worry, after u hyp liao, u sure veli3 willing to do it 1 ahaha, den u forget it ever happened, but know u ENJOYYED it!

the potions i made are specially for the person who stand out at the finals. haha, check it out, mean to see, or experience it?? wah, if those shower guys get to check it out, i den really ???? u liao. n i muz drink a lot of water before i meet u. if not, i surely dehydrate from serious drooling LOL. i actually always know u got the extra pounds, but y i wanna mention? cos i know u gonna train ur body up to lose them. as for the mass orgies n stuff happening in my place,ok loh, i dun let u worry anymore :) *pick up binocular - see someone wif a stunned face, breakign into a paiseh, but happy face*

err, how come the duck gravy is white?? how u prepare 1?? roasted n briased all no white gravy. or u wanna do the steamed duck?? thot love bites normally on neck? haha, right now, thinking of ur history, and comparing to mine, i wonder if u can accept mine instead... cos other places, will look like bites meh? ahah, dun need think of places. if u wanna high class, got hotels in city area. if wan cheap n qucik, got hotel 81. if wanna cosy, it the dining room ahha!

about 5 ppl saw the tanline. either in my pic site protected by password, or in person haha. hehe, wondering who will be next to see? perhaps teh guy who often go gym on odd number days?? =D wat u mena u put in 2 much? how u know i wil get high in trunks?? how u link wet ear/kiss to "being together"?? ya loh, u dun compare ur frns wif ex/dates, den y u ask mi "Dun know if I shd feel honoured."?

err,, hehe, i din realyl expect diner to be served on bed, but oni thinking till heating up the cook, to save him. wonder wat cuisine will be served on bed?? hey, after dinner, i offer to clean up teh body for hygiene wat. i thot all guys are attached with guns? oni enunchs dun have... dun tell mi... OMG... wat happened to u?!?! who did it to u?!?! LOL

if i sinner, den tell u wat thign i gona do, den wat's a surprise..... deflowered? duno, but u din hear before meh? ppl often ask u to clean up ur ass, n prepare to SERVE ur TERM. hahaha. "not like to chat" cos u said in blog, u dun liek to chat 2 much wif frns? i dun wan ask u come visit mi (blog) oni when u free cos i knwo u sure come even if u busy. so no pt, but jus let u know i got this thot lah.

i really dunno, how come u can get the idea, i am not seriosu at all. ur frns commented about us oso. we are also spending lotsa tiem on our blog. anyway, i replied thsi part right above liao.. right now, we dunno how each other think of our own acts. u often jus tease mi horny n go irc, but u never say out how u feel at all. i think u are kinda conflicting urself. everyday, we r toking such close thigns. so personal. n u think i'm jus playing wif u? if i am, i surely wil have better thigns to do.

wat's more, i did write down abt my curetn situation. i dunno y u still feel this way. it's really as though u put on a "i oni playing wif u" mask, n nothign will ever happen between us. but pls, *i'm suddenly at a loss of wat i can say*... alrigth, do u know wat's going on? i really dunno what caused the conflict. at 1 side of ur mind, u are keen to know mi. the other side, u think i'm playing wif u. on 1 side of mi, i am always so keen to reply u. on toher side of mi, u think i m not serious at all.

if u really think i'm playing wif u, n u playing along too. i am sad. period. going to sleep now at 1.19am

1 comment:

W79 said...

Haiz... I dun know what to say when I finished reading ur entry... Was thinking of not replying to u but then I dun want u to be worried. Sigh... Although this entry is the longest of all (up to now) btw both of us, I dun feel any joy or laughter or happinees from it. Seem that both of us had drifted so far away from one another... I never smile while reading through ur whole entry... Can only feel some pain in my heart. Wonder why am I feeling this way??? Haiz...

What kind of reply are u expecting from me? yah... I know u r hoping u r the one I saw in my dreams but i hope u understand that I do MISS HIM and it's normal to see HIM in my dreams ba... Didn't meant to disappoint u...

Thanks for doing so much stuffs for me and yah I am touched by it. I can't promise u anything but I am sure a hug and a kiss on ur cheek is ok with me. U want??? I am working this sat cos my sat duty is on a 8 week basic... hehe... Dun think too much abt the lunch thingy lah. If u r in town, maybe I can meet u for lunch when u r alone loh...

Seriously, I dun wish to carry on writing anymore cos all ur entries are so sad and my heart goes out to u. It had in a way greatly affected my mood today. Maybe this is the first time I fail to smile at the computer screen ba and yah... wonder if my colleagues would ask me why later or have they notice the watery eyes? I didn't know that u r in lack of social life, I always thought that u have ur own group of friends to hang out with... I am really sorry... How can u copy my line and said that I make the ending of ur day beautiful and complete? haha... I dun really mind u finding pple from irc but ur main purpose of looking for them is for ONS and not for them to keep u company loh... Try putting urself in my shoes and think abt this situation... U r interested in a guy but this guy is constantly seeking for ONS in irc and once in a while, he would blog abt it. How would u feel? If ur little unhappiness is due to me dreaming of HIM, and calling someone's name in bed, can I say that ur actions cause great unhappiness to me and it's as gd as catching u in bed with someone... Haiz... Think abt it...

Haiz... I tease abt u going to irc cos I MIND and maybe bcos I MIND a lot, hence I keep dropping hints to show that I am upset. If not, why bother for me to get JEALOUS or so worked up over such things? If I dun care for u, I would not be bothered with what u do. Haiz... Wonder if u really understand my true feelings... I admit that I am being direct and honest with u now cos I want things to be make clear... If the bad results is me leaving ur blog, I would do it ba... Maybe ur life would be better after I left...

I thought u mention in ur blog that u r wondering if WES is a top? so I replied to u loh. Now, u embrassed me liao lah... I am not a star lah... I am just me... U r correct as in I read all ur blog entries and replied it line by line cos I need to ensure I answer all ur doubts and questions. hehe... I know the meaning of rubbing nose lah cos I am doing it now... Haiz...

I skipped some para and decided not to answer them cos sometimes I really feel that I am not gd at expressing myself with words. I am sure if u had talked to me in person, I would just be quiet but I would go up and give u a hug...

"u feel u r thinking too much LOVE btw us" yah... I agree that I once thought that u may be the one for me and especially after so much things u had did for me. I mean I am not make of stone, I am touched loh, but we had yet to see each other so isn't it too early to be thinking abt LOVE liao? plus the fact that I know u r fooling around with others totally leave me with no sense of security...

"u are pretty keen to know mi" If I am not keen to know more abt u, is it possible for us to develop from a one-liner comment on 25 Feb to a full page long comment now? Wonder if u really dun feel that I am keen to know u?

"u feel tat i oni treating as someone who i oni flirting wif" cos I dun dare to think too much that u r interested in me??? I mean we are only teasing one another from the blogs and sometimes, our treasing gets a bit hot, which leads me to think it as a kind of cyber flirt... Maybe I just dun wish to be too close to u in the fear of getting hurt and the insecure feeling does not help much as well...

"we are both touched at how we took the time n effort to "tok" each and everyday." Trust me, I am really touched cos nobody had ever talked so much to me online b4 and u r one of the few that can carry on the consveration. I sort of know where all this is leading to and yah... we may fall in love but it's just so not my type to fall in with someone who goes for ONS. If u consider both of us as cyber dating now, I am disappointed to know that u r having ONS while we are dating if u know what I mean...

"I have started to find out more abt ur frns and stuff" I know u have make an effort to know more abt me and I am touched and yah pls refer to the above paras for more understanding...

Dear, I understand ur feelings... U feel that u r being serious in me and u are doing so much for me and yah... I only feel that I am a flirt of urs. Think abt it, I am touched and yah... i did think of us together b4. Happily ever after just like a fairy tale come true but ur blogging of ONS and other stuffs just throw all my sweet thoughts out of the window and I keep restricting myself from feeling too much abt u... I dun know... Maybe I need time to accept someone who I am dating to have ONS with others??? haha... I am mad liao...

Ok, dun be mad liao, k? I dun want to see u being angry... Muackz... hope that helps... Prefer to see u smiling. Ok lah, I know that u r not after ur Samuel liao and I would not tease u abt it anymore... I know that u r serious abt someone now cos u r spending time and effort everyday to talk to him... and spending time and effort to find out more abt him and his stuff. I can only tell u that this someone knows now that u r serious abt him, k? Just give him time to think abt it cos u have yet to see him in person and this is kind of stressful for his weak heart. haha.... U r not disturbing the world btw me and HIM cos we did not build a world at all... but I would kill anyone who dare to disturb the blogging world both of us build up. *shy*

Yah... how time flies... We had been happily in our own blogging world for 2 mths plus and I really hope to clear the fog so that we can progress on... U really want to try passing food using mouth??? *shy* I scared that we may end up kissing instead of finishing the food. hehe...

Wah lau, forcing me to admit that u r better with words. ok loh... u r better with words, I am best at words. haha... Too personal to tell u where I would be spanking if I am high. (Image where would a top likes to spank b4 some hot actions. haha... ) When u make a mistake, just correct u loh. Why would I want to spank u??? Trying to trick me to tell u my stats??? hehe... Dun want to tell u leh... Wow, u sound so gd with ur chain that u can bondage me no matter how far I am from u. Seem like someone is keen to tied me up with him... *blush*

I can actually cause u to be noti... mm... wonder what is it that I have in me... haha... Protein shake is some gym products to be taken after gym but I dun like... Evil Kevin, how dare u say that I am horny... Maybe I am only horny when I see to someone in the nude with a nice tanline...

I had not been to Sparks disco b4, maybe someone's willing to bring me there one day... Well, u must bargain to do if u r gd anot. Maybe the seller is willing to absorb the loss cos it's u in the deal... Since u want to hyp me so much, I let u hyp me once loh and I would judge for myself if I enjoyed it. haha...

Check it out means to see only lah... so those shower guys only get to see me wrapped up in a towel, k? Doubt I can reach the stage for u to drool loh. haha... I am trying to train up my body to lose the extra pounds but would u mind me if I dun get to lose them at all? haha... Erm... u r willing to forgo all those mass orgies and irc ONS just for me??? How do u know I break into a paiseh but happy face when I read upon that line? Now, where's the peeping Tom???

Well, the duck gravy is white, cos the duck refer to guy then duck gravy must be refering to.... ok, u know it liao. haha... Dun lovebite me on my neck lah or all my colleagues would tease me for the whole day. *blush* U mean ur dining room, thought u staying with roommates... Wonder what expression they have when they come back to find u on the dining table??? haha...

Let me think, which guy often go gym on odd number days??? mm... wait a minute, that's me, rite? haha... so u r going to give me the password to the pic site lah... I dun know u would get high in trunks, I only know that u get high all the time. haha... erm... r u trying to hint to me that u also dun compare friends with ex, then when u r comparing me to ur ex, u r actually thinking of me as a date??? *shy*

Dun need to think too much, Duck rice with lots of duck gravy would be served on bed. haha... Didn't know u r into shower sex after dinner. haha... Either way, u would get to see me in nude, rite? So noti... Hello, I have a gun, k? and I would point it to u next time we meet... Just hope that I aim well and kill u with one shot... haha....

haha... u r getting better with words with each passing day loh. Well, u got me so hot that I am prepared to HELP u serve ur TERM. haha... I dun like to chat with friends but I am chatting a lot in here with u. Got the hint? Yah loh, I would come even when I am busy cos I am hooked...

I had explained myself quite clearly in the few paras above so I shd not repeat it again. I can sense how disturbed u r from my previous comments. Maybe to make things a lot more clearer, I keep telling to myself that "u r only playing with me" although I know that's not the truth... but I dun wish to put in too much into this ltr cos we had yet to see each other. I believe that looks and bod are a major component to be considered in the finals. I am afraid of being rejected by u after we meet so yah... I am lying to myself to stop myself from having too much feelings abt u and u being so comfortable with all ur ONS sort of suggest to me that U r not ready for a ltr at all so I shd not pin too much hopes in u that we could be together.

Hope that this reply from me clear all rhe fog and any doubts from u. Pls dun be sad, k? Maybe it's time for me to show myself to u to let u decide if u wish to carry on from here... Haiz... Better have a gd nite slp and cheer up...