Tuesday, May 03, 2005

was watching this sphere show. Pretty interesting.. I like the psycho effect and analysis. But not the sphere story.

den jus realised tat the livign room TV remote has cracked, and the iron for the clothes has committed suicide. these, were caused intentionally? no idea.

over these weeks, i start to realise why i not returning back to my java. i think i'm getting stressed by it. always trying my best to avoid resuming it. abt my not going out, i asked for it. cos, i living on budget, and trying to find time for my studies. whcih i have not been able to commit.

my sunburn getting bad. am i 2 de-hydrated? skin is peeling off on my back, and forearms..

finally a workday is over. samuel has gotten a new haircut. cut his hair thinner. wah make him almost bald. prefer his previous hair. but today, he brought an mp3 player along. hehe, the player was let down, till it reached his crotch. (UN)intentionally, i stared/gazed/looked at tat area, on the "pretext" of checking out his mp3 player ahha.. no bulging at all.. LOL *ehhe, will wes be jealous?*

den today KO liao, the bus was quite packed. den suddenly, i felt 1 malay fat auntie was trying to get close to mi! in the centre (at the middle exit door), she was holding the seat railings with her left hand. i was on her right side holding mine rail. but her position was as though she holding on to hers and mine! so near mi!!

she wanna hold on to mine as well, but i blocked n flicked her fingers off mine. kauz, wat's she trying to do?? den later, inside got space to move in. i went in and she and 1 more auntie followed. tat auntie, maybe was cramped by the malay, tat y she oso standing almost like jus beside mi although her back facing mi. somehow, she keep using her arm to bump mi. n the malay auntie oso.. once again tried to hold my railings. i flicked off her fingers,.. but much later ,i gave up. dun wnana let her take adv of mi and i took another railing.

tmr, i dunno if i'll b blogging anot.. cos may go someone's house to enjoy a/c.

jus now, after i algihted from bus, i ate 1 mug of chry tea n 1 waffle. reached home, took 2 bowls of rice, plus some soup. ahha, first tiem.. or at least long time, never been so full liao!!

counting my money, peeping into the future, i thnk i need to get more money.. partime jobs? perhaps. maybe those partime tutors at tuition agencies... jus an idea.. i got lotsa ideas, but they seldom realise ;) n haha, i just shaved my pubes again!! so smooth now LOL

===============

ya, u knwo who this part of blog is for :) *gosh.. soemhow, while reading ur comments, i suddenly felt as though, we are pretty close.. but either of us went overseas and now toking using blog. "so near yet so far" is so applicable to us.. somehow, ok, i reading ur comment halfway. somehow, i was in fact touched almost to tears (of joy/happiness/giggles i dunno).

i'm, in fact, not sure if it's cos right now, my close frns are overseas, i seldom go out or contact frns, thus right now pretty touched tat someone is entering my life n knowing mi better bit by bit. i watched this drama long time back. Huang rihua was in it. he was deeply in love wif a ger who contracted some disease and was confined. speaking thru a glass door, they uttered touching lines of how they missed each other. this scene/tory stayed in my mind sicne then. it's touching.

though u dun mind long replies, i will try not to lengthen it 2 much. i was booted out of the audition lah :) ur frns did come ah? i oni know, from time to time, got ppl came my place from urs. eheh touched 'cos i write long reply? ;) but then for other guys, even if i write long replies, i think they'll say "take care" cos they simply dun bother to take the tiem to use emails. been like dat snce day 1.

haha.. she got her own blog, i can reply her wif it mah. if she comment on my blog, it's ok, but i'll reply her on her blog or msn. this is u-n-mi's oni way of toking. somehow, dun wan ppl to chup in 2 much. haha, but if i write this line, will visitors dare to comment?? haha.. i hope they still do..

ahha.. mentioning abt sam means i am attracted to him, but nothign can ever happen 1 lah :) it's office, i duno how to hint, prefer to keep things this way :) ur reply is longer than my blog?? haha.. cool. hehe i know u oni joking abt long blog, tat y i say u teasing my qn hehe. ya loh, it also makes my day when i get to read ur reply. like the "overseas" thign i said above. how come u have all answers in ur brain???

ehe.. we'll know wat happen when we meet up. everytyign need timet o warm up. but hor, we chatted so much, haha will we be used to meeting in person? LOL but i believe, we will get chatty once we manage to warm up hehe, cos we seem to click pretty well haha, know each other's history and happenings haha... umm, even if we dun progress much, we will be close frns haha. may feel a loss somewhere, if the thign is suddenly gone.

not a few days. if u dun blog suddenly for 1 day, i'll b worried. for u, if i dun blog for 1 day, u assume i blog next day ahah. i dun see the need to rush for meetups so i'll leave it to fate. n u oso dun wan meet till u finish ur gym routine? u mean, it's not good to let 3rd party know tarot readings?? err.. now u told a number of ppl liao leizz. i think i know why, i take some tiem to reply. cos it's late into night. n brain almost sleeping liao.. but i try to make an effort to reply =D

haha.. if i dun let u bypass the stages, who else? :) hahaha.. dinno we havign LTR liao *giggles* so u my bf? cyber bf? or date? *wah liao, i always use same old smleys till i sianzz* ya loh.. u oso dun wna tell mi ur stats. yup, ur frns will tag there, and den, will end up jus another comment.. hahah, am i really so good at linking?? now it seem like, u n mi going out, n ur frns saw us, n kept toking abt us.. err, strange linking eheh... oh well, nvm:)

u really cry easily??? u din kena surprises b4? ehhe... i wonder how would a hunk look if he lean onto a short guy's shoulder to cry ek ek ek... huh? cook 1 mroe share mean dine ur place?? cos i heavy eater mah, tat why cook 1 more share. if not, will jus b jus a normal meal instead of a fulfulling 1. coke?? i prefer pepsi twist. coke n pepsi ok, but vanilla will remove the gas, but lemon will increase the taste. my tastebud quite normal lah.. no spicy n no vege, n no exotic dishes, tat all. haha, did i hear someone going out to buy cookbook? :)

oei oei!! handcuff mean, bind my hands so tat i behave myself mah.. wah you, din meet yet n u thinking of tying mi by ur side? ahha.. if kena handcuff, dunno who will noti to who loh =P when u cooking wif love in ur heart/mind, a tasty dish will be whipped up. if add in lusty feel, a tasty n lusty dish will appear LOL. jsu to.. fool around for fun loh, when u going ur thigns. when we meet up, maybe thunderstorm will come, n blood will stain the bedsheet. someone will light up a cigar n smoke away. *GRINS*

ur lips seek mine? wah someone fantasizing orh.... got orgasm? HAHA!! err, wedding ring?? from hello kitty, street design ring, diamond or wat? hehe.. co-habitate mean u be getting my body first. ring will come later.. haha...err haha, wat am i trying to say?? samuel vs sam. samuel has kevin. sam in sydney. how coem someone in sydney can affect u?

wat kinda whitening system u got? wat u mean no good tan? which parts u trainign now? arms chest or tummy? i glad i got a LEAN bod, so LOL.. pretty contented hehe.. n resuming my 30 situps n twice my age pushups daily haaha... u into finals oni mah.. not the champion yet. so still got judges to determine if u pass ;) those irc guys ar ethe models who made it directly. But for you, u joined the competition for a more rounded check. this will help in ensuring a longer lifespan in this LTR-biz HAHA

haha, u dun have to fight, jus push 1 guy away, and he will knock onto something n concuss :D eheh, right now we not even planning to meet. why need to pre-plan wat we gonna do? wah, soemthing gonna happen in cinema?? rmb to remind mi to wear thicker clothes hor :) hehe, knowign boys ok lah, jus dun paedophile oni hahaha..

this is the line tat move mi almost to tears: "it's ur post that mark the start of my day and it's my reply that make me feel the day is completed." haha.. wan mi sing to u tat song ah? *blush*... make mi so paiseh.. ARGH!! wat's tat lick for? LOL.. i'm so seduced n turned on! so u gonna, bochup tat guy?

haha.. u saw mi in sgboy?? dunno yet.. din read any update.

oh, a new guy on the blk: ryan. wat's wif thsoe 3 frns u saw? the tension??

once again, couple outigns is upsetting u... *hugz* u had wanna frns to accompany for meals. wat's wrong with that? wow, n know wat? i broke into an almost hysterical luff at 1.16am. yes the time now. when i read abt ur "Pearlyn and the rest are right in a way" line :)

i'd say take thign slowly. cos i had reln when, we met, chatted, got into LTRs, den maybe due to miscommunications, it din last. 1 found another guy in 2 wks after i knew him. 1 said i was 2 immature for him (in '02 tat 1). 1 simply dun care abt my feelings n bochup mi totally. this last person, i totally no wish to be with him even if he ask mi back. all lasted for at most 1 mth. i choose to relax my pace and tok more first. cos at times, if i have the nubmer, i tend to b 2 aggresive and call to tok quite a lot, with that 02 person. all boils down to communications yes, but only if both parties are willign to give n take..

GDNITE!!!

1 comment:

W79 said...

.... u go and check out samuel's crotch area, why would I be jealous??? At most, this would be my last comment loh. haha...

Going someone's hse to enjoy a/c tml then I guess I have no blog to read tml. Haiz... Hope u enjoy urself...

haha... I didn't know that my comments is so touching that u almost cried. hehe... For me, reading ur post just bring a smile to my face naturally and any colleagues approaching me for help at this point of time is going to be so lucky loh... hehe...

I dun know that I am entering ur life, I prefer to enter some other place. haha... I dun think both of us know each other bit by bit cos there are still so many sides of me that u have yet to see... Me being bouncy when I am happy... I can be such a kid sometimes... Not sure what drama was it that u r watching but yah... it sounds so touching.

I wonder if u realise that the length of ur blog and my comments had increase with time. Would be gd if u can try to shorten it. If not, we might be writing a story everyday liao... I am not touched by the long reply, I am just touched by the contents in the long reply...

I know that she had a blog but I still guilty abt u "forcing" her out of ur blog. I know that in a way, this place provides a chatting ground for both of us and I really enjoyed the feeling.

I am not sure abt u and Samuel lah... Maybe u r interested in him loh... I do notice that my reply tend to be even longer than ur blog entry. Do let me know if that's too much for u to read. Dun want u to sleep late and be tired the next day, due to reading my long comment... Huggies... I also dun know why I have all the answers in my brain when I reply to u. It just comes naturally...

I am not sure if we really know what would happen when we meet up... I need more than just time to warm up, maybe a hug would do me better... hehe... I am quite scared that we have nothing to say to each other when we meet up, I mean chatting online and face-face is totally different loh. I am quite positive that once we manage to warm each other up, we would be doing more than just chatting. haha... Clicking well = knowing each other's history and happenings??? haha... Now, u really set me thinking cos we only know of each other's SEXUAL history and happenings, so does it equals to clicking SEXUALLY well??? hehe.... From the way u phase it, sound like u confirmed me as a close friend liao. Not sure if u want us to progress further since u alrdy see me as a close friend liao...

Dun worry lah if I dun blog although I would do the same if it was u that never blog. I think I am so addicted to ur blog liao... Wonder if it's a spell. mm... Dun think we would be meeting that soon so yah maybe can make use of this time to know more abt each other... It's ok to let pple know abt tarot readings, but some prefer to keep it personal. If it's too late in the nite liao, go slp lah and dun reply to me... I feel so bad now, making u stay up late to reply to me...

*shy* Thanks for letting me bypass all the stages... How can the 2 of us be in a ltr liao? I am not gd enough for u lah... erm... abt my stats, I am 172cm tall and on the stocky side, thus I am going to the gym regularly to shed off some fats and trying to tone up my muscules, so yah... maybe u start to mind me liao... Haiz...

I do cry easily but I dun cry at any surprises. Surprises that touch me would set me crying loh. As mentioned above, I am no hunk lah so yah dun pin so high hopes on me. Maybe that's one of the reasons I am not ready to meet u. Was hoping to train real hard in gym to become a hunk before I meet u up. Haiz... I know that u are a heavy eater lah and I would cook extra for u lah, to feed u up. U did not hear pple going out to buy cookbook, u hear pple going back with cookbook...

Can't I even imagine tying u by my side??? haha... Not sure if it's a wise choice to handcuff u by my side liao when u r thinking of being notty... I might as well bind ur hands together so my hands can roam freely around ur body... Didn't meet yet, someone alrdy thinking of doing things to me on a thunderstorm nite. haha...

Just imagining a gentle wet kiss on the lips... haha... better if we can french kiss. haha... Wedding ring can be from any place as long I know that u means it. *shy* co-habitate means getting the body first??? then can I choose co-habitate over marrying into ur family? hehe...

My tan dun last for more than a few days cos I get fair pretty fast. haiz... I am focusing on cardio now to lose the extra pounds and working on the arms and tummy to get my toned body... I saw ur body b4 and yah... so envious that u got a LEAN bod... Didn't know that I am the only one in the finals with more rounded check. haha... Wonder if that makes it easier for u to kick me out...

I am those type of guai guai guys so I doubt I wuld push pple off lah. Quite true that we are meeting soon, maybe u even want to meet me now that u know that I am on the stocky side. Haiz... U can wear thicker clothes when we go cinema, just remember to go free-ball for me loh...

Dun know that line had so much impact on u but yah... that's truly how I feel everytime I read ur post and reply to u. Why would u blush when u sing to me? Most likely, I would look into ur eyes when u sing and maybe give u a kiss at the end of it if u r really gd. hehe... but then u would close ur eyes to sing to get feelings, rite??? nvm lah... U r so seduced and turned on cos u have yet to see me lah... haha...

I saw ur profile in sgboy and fridae so yah... of course, I saw ur face pic and bod pic lah. Ryan was sort of an ex that dun work out... We are just gd friends now.

Haiz, dun wish to talk anymore abt the couple outings lah... Why are u laughing when u read abt the Pearlyn thingy? Happy that they are thinking this way? or happy that they are encouraging me??? *shy*

Haiz... ltr can be such a funny thing. U may crave 4 it now, and the next minute, u r trying to escape from it... I always feel that a gd ltr shd have 4 impt elements : Love, Comfort (communication), Trust and Happiness. Not sure if we had love, but I am quite sure we are comfortable with each other, able to communicate and laugh, trust each other with our small happenings and then yah... I am happy with u, being here for u reading ur blog...

Nitez Nitez and Sweet Dreams...